Want to know who is CHEATER? answer inside
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

#1: Want to know who is CHEATER? answer inside Author: YummydogLocation: Hong Kong PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:33 am
    —
Some hounor player asked me who use long range naval and told me because destoryer increased fire power. as that guy posted below, so i tell everyone here, he is Mikwarleo. just hope that everyone have clearly understanding why he black listed me. Laughing

mikwarleo wrote:
After playing my own GC with Spear_hk, otherwise known as yummydog, (draw your own conclusions as to why he has one nic for posting at forum and one for playing) I have voice my full support for sieterayos.

Spear_hk aka yummydog is the only player I have black listed from my CC5 online experience in over a year of playing. Reasons to be outlined later in another post for anyone who cares...

I change my nick in gs already, now is Spear_hk/yummydog, Laughing. I hope that you won't use another nic as "your own conclusion" you mentioned above. Laughing

the reason i change spear to yummydog is i found that "Spear" this word is a little bit "Sharp", thats why i use "yummydog", i think is funny, but once i found that "yummydog" is not funny for western people, then i use back spear.

ps: I love dog, and i never ever eat dogs Laughing

Last edited by Yummydog on Thu May 25, 2006 4:26 am; edited 4 times in total

#2:  Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:37 am
    —
What about the name "Tasty pet Cat" instead? Wink

#3:  Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:48 am
    —
Bloody hell, ive had a few "Dogs" in my time.....

#4:  Author: YummydogLocation: Hong Kong PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:30 am
    —
Blackstump wrote:
Bloody hell, ive had a few "Dogs" in my time.....

See, western friend don't think that is funny name. Laughing
thats why i use back Spear.

#5:  Author: MörserCarlLocation: Tokyo PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:06 am
    —
Interesting reading...

A sales rep in South Korea once invited me out for a lunch with dog on the menu... I thanked no. Instead I ended up eating live octupus and nearly raw crab... tasted like crap.

#6:  Author: HistoryTeachesLocation: Germany PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:12 am
    —
hey you japanease like seafood don´t you Razz

#7:  Author: MörserCarlLocation: Tokyo PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:52 am
    —
Seafood is great... but I ain't Japanese... just making my monies here...

#8: lol Author: mikwarleo PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:06 pm
    —
I knew he would do this, lol, I wanted him too, he'd threatened me already but I don't generally feel the need to run cry on the forum when I have a disagreement with someone, even someone as retarded as this guy.

Though when I see I'm not the only one and he's threatening to tell everyone I'm a 'big cheat' (lol) I figure I'll nudge him a little and see what he does. So he's now proven to me to be a total nob on 3 separate occasions I'll reply here with my story soon. You'll all see why he's so eager to call me a cheater... I've played GCs with so many of the regular players here and Spear doesn't realise that... as you all know, I don't cheat.

but this little <insert nasty names here> has pissed me off now so I might just shed some light on the subject...

#9: Re: lol,<<<<<<---------- llooll Author: YummydogLocation: Hong Kong PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:31 pm
    —
mikwarleo wrote:
and Spear doesn't realise that... as you all know, I don't cheat.

but this little <insert nasty names here> has pissed me off now so I might just shed some light on the subject...

Don't playing naming trick. you made a big deal of nothing with my nick. Laughing

come on, don't just go around around and around, tell people how you didn't cheat with 3rd roll naval strike. can't wait for it haha Laughing

maybe you said "I don't cheat" as quote its is another cheat, too many, mate. Laughing

Story time.....one day a man grap a gun and go rob ANZ bank, when the robber left the bank, he arrested by police, police ask him how much money did you rob from the bank, the robber reply, hey! i don't rob the bank, i just accidently point that gun to the teller, then she gave money to me, i don't rob the bank.i don't rob, i don't rob ........ Laughing how silly he is, haha

#10:  Author: mikwarleo PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:25 pm
    —
my reply to all this nonesense is here:

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2472

#11:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:34 am
    —
Commonly, all settings are agreed to before the GC starts. For GJS this does include the range of Naval. If rules are broken its better to go back and replay, or negotiate a settlement if thats not possible.

The most accepted naval range settings are here: http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/images/stratmaps/gjs.jpg

#12:  Author: Volksjager_cnLocation: Washington state, USA PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:23 am
    —
Got a question Mooxe,

How come Perrier Ridge don't have naval support?

#13:  Author: poliLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:01 am
    —
er good question- i have naval support for perrier ridge and I use it too..... without any "cancel move' stuff..

#14:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:41 am
    —
Missed that one! My mistake.

#15: Spear/yummydog's lies Author: mikwarleo PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:46 am
    —
See my reply and details of Spear/yummydog's lies here:

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=14120#14120

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1