Favorite Tank in GJS ?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

#21: Re: Favorite Tank in GJS ? Author: Infidel PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:35 am
    —
Prof has used Marders on me with greater effect than anything else, the little toe rag!  My poor Fireflies and Churchills.

Not strictly a tank, but my choice isn't either, because I say StuGs are probably my favourite vehicle, despite not having a turret to traverse etc.  I just find them incredibly "cool" for some reason.

And of course there's Panthers.

#22: Re: Favorite Tank in GJS ? Author: zygov PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:34 pm
    —
Yesterday my tanks (sherman, firefly) were up against enemy tigers and for sake they had problems to destroy them. I must rather think to damage them and hope Germans dont rapair them to get them through to next days. Only firefly was able to destroy tiger but from close distance. scarry to think that pc can win with me Wink

#23: Re: Favorite Tank in GJS ? Author: zygov PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:24 pm
    —
Wow to destroy one of tiger tanks, my soldiers fired 12 piat granade ( some miss the target) and around 14 shots from sherman croc Surprised enemy didnt respond becouse of no clear shot and exhausted fuel. Tigers are powerfull, and i think best tanks in CC5 Gold,Juno,Sword. Here i want to pay tribute to those soldiers (Americans, British, Canadians, Australia, Poland) who fought in France during WWII for our freedom. I admire someone who can seat in Sherman when combat against Tiger or Panther!

#24: Re: Favorite Tank in GJS ? Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:22 pm
    —
The tigers are tough but in GJS I found them to be a big let down. For one, you only get a couple of them. The best to combat Tigers is to disable or damage them then back off. The casualty system of CC will remove the tank if damaged enough. If the BG is cut off, an immobilized (due to fire not gas) tiger will be lost after the battle.

My favorite German tank is the panther. You get lots of them, and they are powerful creatures. thier only nemesis is the 17pdr ATG and Firefly tanks.

#25: Re: Favorite Tank in GJS ? Author: buufaceLocation: Thailand PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:26 am
    —
I like the Veteran German MKIVs

#26: Re: Favorite Tank in GJS ? Author: vonB PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:43 am
    —
My favourite Tank is a burning enemy tank  Wink  Very Happy

#27: Re: Favorite Tank in GJS ? Author: -Jager-Location: stockholm PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:38 am
    —
I havent try this mod!
But Normaly i would choice the Tiger!
But it's rater slow and you need to Cansel a lot of battles. To ceep it a live!
So it must be the Panther whit the perfect mobility and fire power!

#28: Re: Favorite Tank in GJS ? Author: Hicks PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:46 am
    —
The Stuart. I've been able to utterly rout forces with it. Chews through infantry like a cow through grass. Get to the side or rear of a Big Cat and it'll fuck them as well. I almost felt sorry for the Tiger that it caught by surprise on Hottot.

It's fast, small and nimble. Terrific little tank.

The way they've performed across CC5 original and the Okinawa mod as well, they are my Medal of Honour machines.

This one gutted it's way through German infantry all through the Grand Campaign of CC5.

CC5.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  458.99 KB
 Viewed:  12988 Time(s)

CC5.jpg

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2