JOIN THE PZT!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: JOIN THE PZT! Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:48 pm
    —

Looking to get in on the best Close Combat battles?
You too can join one of the most active and successful CC organizations in the world.
Leading the way in the CC community since June 2004, Pzt spearheads the most successful community-wide events,
in-house tourneys, and is always on the forefront of the most exciting and innovative new ideas.
Pzt leads the way!

As a member of Pzt you can look forward to playing with (or against) some of the worlds best players in organized team and head-to-head wars and tourneys. Also various tactical and historical discussions on all things Close Combat and other subjects, and in all enjoy a great experience.

Pzt focuses a great deal on raising the finest CC Field Commanders in the world to command our great forces on the field of battle using experience and unparallelled training with focus on tactical and strategical exercises and scenarios.
The Pzt is always ready to fight any army at any time!

Pzt has members from all around the world. Veterans and newbs alike are welcome.

No politics, no religion, no money requirements, and no troublemakers. Just good clean CC battles with the best in the business.
Your dedication is paramount to all of our success, and your dedication is all we ask for.
It all begins here with Panzertruppen Close Combat Gruppe!

Join today!
www.geocities.com/panzertruppen1/PztJoin.html

email: wruffcc [at] yahoo [dot] com

#2: Re: JOIN THE PZT! Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:28 am
    —
Pzt_Wruff wrote:
[img]
No politics, no religion, no money requirements, and no troublemakers.

Well that counts me out Wink

Grunt

#3: Re: JOIN THE PZT! Author: God4SakenLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:14 am
    —
Pzt_Wruff wrote:
No politics, no religion, no money requirements, and no troublemakers.

What about sexual deviants? Can us perverts join up?

#4:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:04 am
    —
What?
No mention of CCIV?

#5: Re: JOIN THE PZT! Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:12 am
    —
God4Saken wrote:

What about sexual deviants? Can us perverts join up?

Sorry sake. Though ther must be clubs for that kind of stuff somewhere. Good luck

platoon_michael wrote:

What?
No mention of CCIV?

Mik. We're actually a Galaga Clan

#6:  Author: Pzt_CommanderNemesisLocation: Orange County PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:34 am
    —
The invitation is still open to join PZT as you know we take verteran and new players alike.

Pzt_CommanderNemesis
11th Pz Div Commanding Officer

#7:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:07 am
    —
hey i've sent one but i never got into the clan Sad

#8:  Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:49 pm
    —
KingTiger

You sent to wruffcc [at] yahoo [dot] com ?

I never miss an application. Are you sure you didn't miss my reply? Maybe it got tossed away in my bulk mail folder.

We are in a state of war right now, so things are pretty frantic with our focus on destroying the 7A. Not to mention RL.
Anyway. Send it again with very clear title.

danke

Wruff

#9:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:23 pm
    —
ok i'll be right on that

#10: Re: JOIN THE PZT! Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:57 pm
    —
Pzt_Wruff wrote:
[img]As a member of Pzt you can look forward to playing with (or against) some of the worlds best players in organized team and head-to-head wars and tourneys.

meaning red_scorpion, At_red_scorpion, RS etc Laughing

#11:  Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:12 pm
    —
Right on KingTiger. I'll keep an eye open for it. You seem like a dedicated and considerate CC fanatic.

Hey scorp. You forgot "Red" Smile . Yes, the list of highly skilled CC players throughout the world which have fought both with and against the Pzt is quite considerable.
Good times. :Cool

On towards victory!

#12: Superkala Author: Superkala PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:31 pm
    —
I would be interested in joining, but more as a way of getting games than being in a clan. Most of the time i play on a modem...i highly prefer tcpip over gamespy, but am using gamespy also. I play stalingrad mod on LAN so i know what mp is like a bit, however we play skirmish, not GCs...GCs seem to have a huge time requirement(true, false?)

#13:  Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:47 pm
    —
Hi Superkala.

Pzt is a CC team who's primary focus in the community is fighting team wars. It's not for the causal player who's looking for a game with no greater commitments.
Fighting on our team is quite time consuming and very demanding.

#14:  Author: StormGrenadiar PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:06 pm
    —
what about if were in scholl till 3:00??

#15:  Author: Superkala PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:40 pm
    —
Ok. Any clan\group in particular that you could recommend?

#16:  Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:37 pm
    —
StormGrenadiar wrote:
what about if were in scholl till 3:00??

I think pretty much everyone works or goes to school.
If you're joining to become a better player and a team player, get involved in Gruppe activities, and contribute to making Pzt the best it can be,.. then great. That requires a commitment.
Otherwise it's a waste of everyones time and you're much better off just logging onto GS and finding your h2h game.

Superkala wrote:

Here's a quick list.
- RD and 7A are newer clans, both with quality vets (Ex-AA). They are recruiting new members... and they're gonna need all the new blood they can get to train to fight against the Pzt.
- AT. I don't think they recruit new members.
- Anzac. You aussie?
- CF
- DAK. I think you have to be of hispanic origins to be in DAK. Not certain.
- Luft. They're cool guys who always have some active members. They're probably recruiting too. Check out the Luft clan. Good group of CC fanatics with no big commitments.

There's others too. Just off the tip of my mind.

Last edited by Pzt_Wruff on Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total

#17:  Author: Luft_Karabiner PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:06 pm
    —
Superkala wrote:

Aye, Luft Clan is what you're looking for. Our clan doesn't only exist for clan wars, we just have some fun (unlike certain other clans Rolling Eyes Laughing ).
Our website is at www.geocities.com/luft_toten/

We are always looking for new members. Good Luck!

#18:  Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:38 pm
    —
Cool. I remember seeing your sig the other day around here Karabiner, so thought to recommend your clan to some potential new members.

Gluck auf!

#19:  Author: Luft_Karabiner PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:00 pm
    —
i'm working on it. I have a much better font to use now. (its name is Luftwaffe!)

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1