I miss the *boing* sound when a shell bounces off an armor
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

#1: I miss the *boing* sound when a shell bounces off an armor Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:57 pm
    —
In normal CC5 there used to be a shell-bouncing-effect. It was really cool and I just loved that sound Smile Anyway, in GJS I suppose this sound doesn't exist. You just get a hard *clash* or *dong* against metal sound -which also is very cool by the way- Also i find all of the british rifle, smg and bren sounds unrealistic (except vickers MMG- it is quite nice) Which sound sub mod for GJS has this effect, and also which sound-sub mod is the best in your opinion dear CC-Comrades? Smile

#2:  Author: Pzt_KamiLocation: IRAN PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:31 pm
    —
Hi Crackwise;
crackwise wrote:
i find all of the british rifle, smg and bren sounds unrealistic (except vickers MMG- it is quite nice)

I don't like the british samll arms sounds in this mod too.It's Realy good question.Enfields Rifles have better sound in Overlord.

Regards
-Kambiz

#3:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:01 am
    —
Nothing beats the sound file from TT's VETBoB for CCIV.
Some might say it's too loud,but it is the best.
For your "boing" sound I again suggest getting it from TT's sound file,it just might need some slight sound editing to fit in with GJS.

Maybe,maybe not only you can decide that.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1