Help For New SUBMOD CCIII
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: Help For New SUBMOD CCIII Author: MisfitLocation: United States PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 1:34 pm
    —
I am wanting to work on a CCIII SUBMOD. Any help on Tips, tools etc needed is appreciated. I already have the GC underway and is progressing quite well. A key element I am looking at is some team modifications both in weapons and capabilities as well as a few graphic changes. Then where do I go for help with creating a plugin for it all as a sub mod plug in. I greatly appreciate any help that is given.

Regards,
MISFIT Smile

#2:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 1:42 pm
    —
The plugin will be the easiest part. Download IMake and it will do all the work for you.

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=584

Follow the instructions carefully. If you have any problems I can make the plugin for you.

#3:  Author: MisfitLocation: United States PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:20 pm
    —
Thank you very much. That is very usefull. I am really enjoying this project although I am stumbling forward and learning along the way Smile

Are the graphics altered in 'paint' or do I need a special tool to move these images around in the file or is it all text code typing?

Semper Fi,
MIsfit

#4: Team edit help Author: MisfitLocation: United States PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 5:32 pm
    —
Can you direct me to resource where the values assigned in GETeams, etc are listed so I know what the corresponding # positions are for?

Thank you.

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1