May news
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

#1: May news Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:57 am
    —
Hi,

Month of may has been a very calm month, as I have been taking 2 nweeks holidays by my familiy-in-law in Kyrgyzstan, without any PC, Internet or any tool to progress with the mod.

Fortunately, Cavallot has helped to code one map (and is working currently on an other one), so that 2 new maps have been finished (Sirki by Cavallot, Verkh-Businovka by myself).

There are now 36 maps finished, 4 in coding progress and 4 to be painted and coded. You can see that on the attachment, where the red maps are finished, the yellow ones are in coding progress, and the blue ones still to be done.

Regarding other aspects of the mod, I honestly did not made a lot of improvements or modifications, excepting some new weapons sound, including a nebelwerfer which is, I believe, quite impressive....

I would like to thank a lot Cavallot for his very kind contribution to the mod, and thank as well Southern Land who has also offered some help.

With this help, I am now quite confident to be able to finish the mod before year end.

Cheers
Panzerjäger

We now see the end of the road without binoculars!!!!

DBCAMPAIGNMAP_002.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  73.99 KB
 Viewed:  4627 Time(s)

DBCAMPAIGNMAP_002.jpg

#2: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:56 pm
    —
:ok1 :vroum just around the corner now

#3:  Author: HistoryTeachesLocation: Germany PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:50 pm
    —
thank you so much for keeping us updated Smile

Stalingrad: Der Kessel released mid-August? Very Happy

#4:  Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:32 pm
    —
HistoryTeaches wrote:
thank you so much for keeping us updated Smile

Stalingrad: Der Kessel released mid-August? Very Happy

Impossible. The game will have to be tested with all the maps, playing with each side (even if it is definitively made for being played as Axis versus soviet AI).

I would rather be happy to release the mod as a christmas gift....

Cheers
PJ

#5:  Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:48 pm
    —
Sounds very good :ok2

#6: Der Kessel coding progress Author: cavallotLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:32 am
    —
Hi to all!
Thanks to Pzjager for the mention and for the effort in the mod.
it's very nice to contribute as a team!
The Tschir map coding is progressing a little bit slower than I thought: the elements are 75% done while heights are still to be begun.
I hope though, to finish it in max. 2 weeks.

Cheers to all!
Cavallot

This is how your eyes get after coding and coding and...............
Rolling Eyes

#7:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:02 am
    —
Jager,
Your the man. :prostration

#8:  Author: yuma PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:35 pm
    —
glad to see you are plugging along and the finish line is in sight pzjager. i will gladly wait till christmas. been looking forward to this since i saw your first incredible map.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1