Close Combat /II/III/IV/V Re-Release & CC6
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#21:  Author: Pzt_KamiLocation: IRAN PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:20 pm
    —
Woow ,Its cool Razz .Is it one of the CCM features or it's moded?

#22:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:20 am
    —
The option of loading troops up into half tracks is CCM, but it's being moded into CCM 1944. You gots to get yourself a copy, Kami :Cool

#23:  Author: Silencer PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:15 am
    —
Is there any news around CC6?

#24:  Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:34 pm
    —
Pzt_Mac wrote:
The option of loading troops up into half tracks is CCM, but it's being moded into CCM 1944. You gots to get yourself a copy, Kami :Cool

Where Confused

#25:  Author: sample PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:15 am
    —
yeeeee

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6160284.html?tag=latestnews;title;1

all the credit goes to CSO Simtek

#26:  Author: arkturasLocation: United Kingdom PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:39 pm
    —
Folks, when is the release date... does anyone know if it will be available in the UK

#27:  Author: Senior_DrillLocation: 22134 PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:38 pm
    —
Close Combat Cross of Iron, the re-release of Close Combat III, The Russian Front should be available any day now. Matrix Games, the publisher just missed getting it out before Christmas and it now looks like it will be the first part of January, as they have gone on holiday.

It will not initially be in stores, but available for order as a box set or direct download from their site.

#28: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:48 pm
    —
Good luck to them,it will be interesting to hear the reviews from the hardcore CC3ers.

#29: DOH!!!!!!! Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:34 am
    —
well i guess CoI aint coming by xmas 2006!

and my CoI alpha copy expires 31/12/06 ;o(

ill have to play insanely till then, i cant go back to cc3 after it though, the new GC is to fun!

burp....

#30:  Author: Badger-Bag PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:19 am
    —
Senior_Drill wrote:
Close Combat Cross of Iron, the re-release of Close Combat III, The Russian Front should be available any day now. Matrix Games, the publisher just missed getting it out before Christmas and it now looks like it will be the first part of January, as they have gone on holiday.

It will not initially be in stores, but available for order as a box set or direct download from their site.

WOO HOO, I always prefered this game to the later ones.

Smile

#31:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:50 pm
    —
well you'll have to wait untill january 08 for it to come out. Thats what I've heard.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2