Combat Mission
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Combat Mission Author: I_AM_LONO PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:53 am
    —
Does anyone outthere play the combat mission series of games?
I have played demos of all of them and they seem pretty cool ( although CC games are always the best!) I was wondering which one in the series is best, and also if the single player is worth my time
any comments would be much appreciated.

Very Happy Confused

#2: Combat Mission Author: Heeresarmee PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:00 pm
    —
If you liked the demos i`d say give it a shot. If you want to play a campaign i do suggest you either take a day off, or start one in the weekend. Takes a whole lot of time if you want to play this game seriously.

All of the series are worth playing if you have an overall interest in WW2. Sadly the graphics engine didn`t improve much over the series..But i guess it tops even Close Combat in realism, stats and facts data. So pick them games up in the stores. They are pretty cheap nowadays.

#3:  Author: Pzt_KamiLocation: IRAN PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:37 am
    —
Hi LONO;
I borrowed the game form one of my friends a few years ago(And I'm sure he never realy played it Laughing ).As far as I know,The game was looks like 3D Close combat,But it was worse.As I remember,Control over battlefield and your units was more difficult.I don't know (Or remember) anything about Multiplayer part of the game ,But if it is possible to play groupe Vs groupe addition to 1 vs 1,Then I'll try to get it again.Please tell me more about it LONO.

Thanks
-Kambiz

#4:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:35 am
    —
when i played the demos i thought that they were a piece of CRAP! control were horrible, the only units that moved forward after a single shot goes off are tanks and your tanks can never win tank on tank fights. i hope close combat is never like this

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1