How to win the op "exploiting the gap" with brits?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

#1: How to win the op "exploiting the gap" with brits? Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:40 pm
    —
I am playing the op "exploiting the gap" with a friend of mine at the moment. I am the brits and he is the germans. But I think that I have indeed no chance to win this op. After day 1 germans get the abteilung 101 and after day 2 another panzer division. It looks impossible to win the op as brits, with 3 divisions only one of them being a tank division Sad Is there a special tactic to win this op? Or am I over-reacting?

#2:  Author: YummydogLocation: Hong Kong PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:06 pm
    —
I never won that ops, but i just telling story here, Laughing

Long time ago, 2 rich man want to make a competition on horse racing. they both have 3 horses, and they want to run 3 rounds, so every round assign 1 horse to run. they both have "good horse", "fair horse" and "bad horse".

if you are the one of the rich man, how to assign for wining?

PS: Bigcat BG is lack of man, try to kill man as many as you can, without man, big cat become pussy. Laughing

although your game may playing morale off, but yourself morale is getting low. don't be afraid. well defence the city and use 17pt gun guard the railway gateway. attack at the northern road if you can.

Sunzi's " The Arts Of War" use 4 words to discripe how to command units on a battle. "Wind, Forest, Fire and Mountain" Sudden as wind, quiet as forest, fierce as fire, steady as mountain.

Have fun!!

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1