Pzt war against 7A is imminent. Declaration. Updates.
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#21:  Author: 7A_Ghoa10Location: Spain PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:52 pm
    —
hi wruff

i can say that i had been all last days in gs ,i didnt see many pzt like at the beginning , i had asked them to play, but only coyote had played with me this last days,i ll continue staying in gs next days ,and some 7a too(some are on holidays),i hope that pzt ll show too

i hope this messages make both sides ,give other push to the op

see you soon in gs

#22:  Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:05 pm
    —
Right on Ghoa. Thanks.
See you at the front.

Wruff

#23:  Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:13 pm
    —
Let's make an extra effort to fight this op this weekend and the comming week. Long road ahead. Gotta pick it up fellas.

#24:  Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:09 pm
    —
Hello.
Another week has passed with no fighting. I've told my guys to focus on getting this war fought and they've responded, as Pzt has been present to fight this campaign all along.

This war has slowed to a virtual standstill in past weeks. We will not continue in this manner.

We can possibly continue this war when 7A is fielding a larger active body of field commanders. Until that happens then Pzt is going to focus on other things.

Thanks

Wruff

#25:  Author: 7A_Bjorn PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:41 am
    —
Ok I'm back from holidays/moving/work trip. Lets get this puppy finished.

Bjorn

#26:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:46 am
    —
whatever man we're the ones finishing the puppy. no wait i'm still a "big" vacation cya after football season is over.

#27:  Author: Pzt_CommanderNemesisLocation: Orange County PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:58 pm
    —
Unfotunetly the War came to a unfortunet end due to participation efforts. perhaps later this war will continue however unfortunetly not at this time. Pzt is preparing for the next Clan war. We wish 7A the best and hope their ranks swell with dedicated CC particapants. Untill then Pzt will contnue preparing for our next operation. the war both sides know the reasons why it did not contiune no need to get into a pissing contest over it.

Nemesis
11th Pz Div Comanding Officer

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2