how to convert CC3 maps to CC5 ?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: how to convert CC3 maps to CC5 ? Author: waldgangerLocation: FRANCE PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:13 pm
    —
how to convert maps CC3 to CC5 ?

I downloaded the tool CC3toCC5, in excel format, but I do not know how to use it…

There is no exe ? Can you indicate step by step to me how to proceed ?

Very thank you for your help ! Wink

#2: Re: how to convert CC3 maps to CC5 ? Author: sample PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:52 pm
    —
Hi

on Mafi's site (http://members.fortunecity.de/closecombat2/) you will find at guiding and tools section this called CC2tools (verision4.12); with it you will be able to convert the CC3 type to CC5 type.

regards,
M.

#3:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:06 am
    —
Hello Waldganger,

Sample is indeed correct with suggesting Mafi's CC2 Tools (V.4.12)

However.
It sould be noted that you may have to create your own elements translation table.Have a look in just that folder within CC2 Tools to get a better understanding on what I mean. (easier to open it with Excel rather than notepad)

Who knows maybe somebody reading this might already have one that suits your needs and possibly upload it here for you.

#4:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:01 am
    —
I agree, you can use these tools to upgrade CC3 maps to CC5 format but you will need a special elements.adb and one terrain file with trees and more graphics.

CC5ABTF has a special elements.adb and terrain file to run on CC5 these maps.

#5: Invalid Battle Data... Author: waldgangerLocation: FRANCE PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:03 am
    —
i've create the elements translationnables CC3to CC5, then, with CC2tools i've modified all the maps and place in the game the new elements.adb and terrain Stm (of CC5ABTF). But when i create a operation or campaign with the ScenarioEditor, i 've a message "Invalid battle Data"...

What is it ???

CC3toCC5.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  CC3toCC5.zip
 Filesize:  2.6 KB
 Downloaded:  366 Time(s)

#6: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:23 pm
    —
what is the new elements adb?
and terrain.

#7:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:41 am
    —
With CC5Abtf elements.adb and terrain file you do not need to do special things to CC3 maps.

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1