CC5 - BATTLE OF KURSK
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> CC5 Kursk

#1: CC5 - BATTLE OF KURSK Author: LUFT_SOLDAT_BELLEW PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:48 pm
    —
just saw some pics of it looks good,is it in the making or something?

#2: yeap Author: Luft_Ultravist PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:52 pm
    —
it's almost ready..think has some problems with the campaign (some cc5 error or somethin') but i heard it's ready 99%. Looks super!

#3:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:03 pm
    —
Yes, this looks fantastic! Who is doing this mod? Is there more information on it somewhere out there?

#4:  Author: HistoryTeachesLocation: Germany PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:34 pm
    —
i like the look of the german tanks Smile

#5:  Author: Antifa PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:10 am
    —
This mod looks totally badass -- I love it -- the graphics are really cool. It's original and it is totally BADASS -- they should just call it CC: BADASS -- I really love the graphics -- the Kursk mod is certainly something everyone has wanted for years -- ohhhhhhhh boy this is gonna be great!!!! Razz

#6:  Author: HistoryTeachesLocation: Germany PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:35 am
    —
give waldganger a subforum for his mod ! Very Happy

#7:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:03 am
    —
Real nice work Waldganger!! The scenario map is superb!! Colours you have choosed for the screens are great!!! and the vehicles looks real nice!!!! Good luck with it.I hope the community will give you all the credit you deserve for it....

Mats Smile

#8: Grrrate Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:13 am
    —
This really looks like work of art!

Much impressed.

Stalk

#9:  Author: waldgangerLocation: FRANCE PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:55 pm
    —
Thank you for your congratulations but for the graphics, it's my comrade Facundo Pil which it's necessary to thank.
Without him, there undoubtedly never would have been mod of Kursk !!! He's a very good modder !
Wink

#10:  Author: Pzt_KamiLocation: IRAN PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:59 pm
    —
Hello waldganger;
When you will release the mod ?

Thank you for mod
-Kambiz

#11:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:53 pm
    —
really, when??? Very Happy

#12:  Author: waldgangerLocation: FRANCE PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:18 pm
    —
If all is well, except changes, perhaps at the end of the year…

#13:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:48 pm
    —
waldganger wrote:
If all is well, except changes, perhaps at the end of the year…

Great...can't wait! Actually, I've just started playing the CC series again after a few years of 'peace-time'...so I haven't really played the other cool mods available from the community...but I'm already drooling at the prospect of this upcoming Kursk mod. Keep up the good work and thanks a lot for the effort!

#14:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:29 pm
    —
Any chance of getting some more pre-release screenshots? Maybe some action ones if you've got them?

Keep up the great work!

#15:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:34 am
    —
yeah i'd love to see the chaotic battles. Very Happy

#16:  Author: Death_Korps_COLocation: Great Britain PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:01 am
    —
Nice work from what I have seen so far Very Happy , just wondering though, does this mod have a website?

I can hardly wait for your mod to be released

#17:  Author: waldgangerLocation: FRANCE PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:35 pm
    —
No website for this mod...

For the date of release, in Christmas 2006 as soon as possible, in the summer 2007 at the latest…

But this delay has a good reason: Southernland, the best mapmaker of the CC community, must make new maps for the Kursk mod.

It's a good news, no ? Laughing

#18:  Author: Death_Korps_COLocation: Great Britain PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:22 am
    —
I can't wait for this mod but I will have to.

Can we please have some more screens if possible, possibly combat?

ps. I would like to help in any way I can, I have a lot of spare time and I am online quite frequently.

#19:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:58 am
    —
waldganger wrote:
No website for this mod...

For the date of release, in Christmas 2006 as soon as possible, in the summer 2007 at the latest…

But this delay has a good reason: Southernland, the best mapmaker of the CC community, must make new maps for the Kursk mod.

It's a good news, no ? Laughing

Southern_Land making maps!? That must be wrong Rolling Eyes ...that is great news!!!

Mats

#20:  Author: waldgangerLocation: FRANCE PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:33 pm
    —
Death_Korps_CO wrote:
I can't wait for this mod but I will have to.

Can we please have some more screens if possible, possibly combat?

ps. I would like to help in any way I can, I have a lot of spare time and I am online quite frequently.

Sorry but it's no possible to have some more screens of combat for the moment, because most maps aren't define...

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Kursk

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2