AARs - Desert Rats vs Panzertruppen - Overlord op D Day +14
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

#1: AARs - Desert Rats vs Panzertruppen - Overlord op D Day +14 Author: 7A_Bjorn PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:02 am
    —

Some of the fighting in Hottot on the 22nd and 23rd of June:

Ghoa forces a Tiger crew to surrender with a brave engineer team

Overall results to date:

Great fighting so far!

Bjorn

Last edited by 7A_Bjorn on Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:40 am; edited 2 times in total

#2:  Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:07 am
    —
-

Pzt Public Reports

Here are the round to round reports with screenshots and daily public updates:
http://www.xsorbit6.com/users/battlehqclosecombat/////////////index.cgi?board=Pzt_CC_Gruppe&action=display&num=1150591610&start=0

If that link doesn't work for you then go to this main Pzt forum link.
AAR's are in main public forum stickied up at the top.
http://www.xsorbit6.com/users/battlehqclosecombat/////////////index.cgi

Lots of good fighting.

Pzt: www.geocities.com/panzertruppen1/PztCCGruppe.html

#3:  Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:41 pm
    —
^

There have been regular updates to the public report, provided in the links above.

#4:  Author: 7A_Bjorn PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:35 pm
    —
More AARs:

7A_Ghoa vs PZT_Mac Tilly

I began with an attack in the south killing 1p2 and 1 schreck and some inf. I crossed the road and take some ground, the atack was good till a Pz Ldr came killing 1 sherman and 1 fly always my tanks shoot 1st but no luck, great luck for him, so I used my north teams to attack I found 1 88 and 1 tiger but my 2 flies get both, I broke his line reaching hedges near juvigny vl, and take more houses near crossroad vl

7A_Sick vs PZT_Wruff abbaye de ardenne

battle went pretty well after losing 2 at gunsin first 2 min, 25 pdr hit panther 4 times no damage then boom gun gone, 6pdr hit another panther 4-5 times again no damage boom gun gone. i did secure the south town and the good new is i killed another panther, it tried moving accross field in west i had 6 pdr in south boom 6pdr shot up arse of panther.

gerry
15 inf
1 pak38
1 panther

allies
19 inf
1 25pdr
1 6pdr

7A_Ghoa vs PZT_Mac Hottot

the game was incredible, I decided atack from south I deployed inside forest 1 stag 1 achilles and 5 inf teams,i began to scout and saw some inf and 1 pz3, my stag and his p3 began to play cat and mouse but this time the mouse took the cat 1 side shoot and p3 out, after this my inf and stag started to advance he brought 1 stug and when he entered the forest 1 eng team burned the stug, next I finished killing his inf, the line was broken, all his teams in north began to move to help south but my mortar was waiting; when he let north clear my men began to run in all directions taking ground, only 3 german soldiers survived.

screenshot overall

#5:  Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:19 pm
    —

Updated today in Pzt main public: http://www.xsorbit6.com/users/battlehqclosecombat/////////////index.cgi

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1