June news
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

#1: June news Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:00 am
    —
Hi all;

I am very glad to announce that the number of finished maps of Der Kessel mod is now 40. 4 new maps have been finished this month (Donsk Tsaritsa, Aksaï, Golubinskaïa and Verkh Tsaritsinski.
Tschir is being currently coded by Cavallot and I hope to be able to finish Tschaussovski later this ,week.
The two last ones will be Tinguta and Abganerovo.

More interesting, I have been also working a lot on the sound files this month (both sounds and voices). Quite a lot of new sounds have been created, and I believe that the sound is now close to what it will be. The only issue is that the sound file is already 48 MB.... Do I continue? That's the question...

Also worked a lot on the armor values of the different vehicles. Not easy if you want to make something realistic. But once again, it looks nice.

Created two new vehicles, including the SdKfz 233.

Cheers
PJ

P.S. The release of the game is still expected somewhere around Christmas.

#2:  Author: HistoryTeachesLocation: Germany PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:37 pm
    —
thx for the update Smile

#3:  Author: Wittmann44 PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:32 pm
    —
Hi pzjager,

i think most of us have DSL and so a big soundfile isn´t a problem.
I think more sounds are always better Smile

#4:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:34 pm
    —
Thanks a lot for the update and keep up the great work! Can't wait for Christmas Very Happy
And don't worry about the size of the sound file...not a problem...maybe just takes a bit longer to download Wink

#5:  Author: southern_land PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:15 am
    —
That sounds great. This might be the mod that gets me back playing close combat.

#6: June news Author: MajorMacLocation: Perth Australia PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:30 am
    —
Good work pzjager,

Looks like all of your hard work is headed towards a great mod. Looking forward to your Christmas present t the CC community. Smile

MajorMac

#7:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:59 am
    —
Once again, thanks for these updates Pzjager. I'm sure you're more than aware at this point how much the community is looking forward to this mod.

Great work.
-Mac

#8:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:51 am
    —
Wittmann44 wrote:
Hi pzjager,

i think most of us have DSL and so a big soundfile isn´t a problem.
I think more sounds are always better Smile

I don't have DSL, but I don't mind...good thing the measly 64kbps bandwidth at work is free during most nights when everyone's gone home Wink

#9:  Author: yuma PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:50 pm
    —
thank you pzjager for your efforts to complete this mod, which i think will be one of the best. it will make for a great christmas present for many CC enthusiasts!

#10:  Author: Pzt_Malarkey PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:15 pm
    —
Yeah mate good to hear you're still going for it. Many thanks for the great work you're doing.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1