config manager plugin edit
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: config manager plugin edit Author: GS_v_WitzlebenLocation: Spessart / Germany PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:09 pm
    —
hi, through a mistake my standart drive is G: and not C: .... i donĀ“t have any C: HardDisk and now, if i want to install a plugin an error appears that the cc5.exe isnt avaible...cause there is the wrong path....anybody knows what/where i have to change that the config manager works with me!?

regards

_irgendwas

#2:  Author: Senior_DrillLocation: 22134 PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:24 am
    —
You do not have to change the Configuration Manager. It always looks in the registry to find the path to the CC game that Configuration Manager is for. Unfortunately, the CC games always create a key in the registry that uses the default installation location, rather than the actual location.

All you need to do to fix this is to edit the Registry. I gave a complete walk through on how to do this in the Meuse Trouble thread in this forum: http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=999#999

This should help you out.

#3:  Author: GS_v_WitzlebenLocation: Spessart / Germany PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:39 pm
    —
thanks a lot, it worked! Very Happy

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1