problem to launch the Berlin mod in cc5
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: problem to launch the Berlin mod in cc5 Author: claymore PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:54 pm
    —
hello!!
'im a newbie in the CC mod programm but an old vet in playing cc4 or5.
I wanted to test the berlin mod in cc5 but i've problem with the plugin:
all was running fine in the installation phase...until the end: the plugin to be installed is correctly on the config manager but when i want to install it , i've a message that tell that cc5 exe isn't available on my hard drive Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Is that becaus i've a french version of cc5?
Are all mods available without use of plugin?
Please, help me!! I want to test this mod Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

#2:  Author: MisfitLocation: United States PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:54 pm
    —
Claymore,
I have similar issues when attempting CCV mods. To the best of intel I have gathered it is the way CCV is installed on your PC. All of my other CC versions (2, 3, and 4) all install / unistall mods fine in their plug in managers. My CCV CD is a bit wore (minor scratches) and I do not get a clean install, and I have reinstalled multiple times, I was eventually able to install / plug in "Dutch's Sound Mod" and "Volkov Elite"- sound mod works great, but Volkov Elite had map issues that I did not pursue. My reccomendation is try to clean / fix your CD and do a reinstall, then retry the plug in again. You can find the sound mod on this site as a plug in and see if it works for you; at least it adds some new 'flavor' to your old favorite to give it a new feel Smile I hope this helps.

Here is the sound file location.
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=469

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1