Map Textures
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Battle of the Scheldt

#1: Map Textures Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:16 pm
    —
Hi readers,

As u all know i started Battle of the Scheldt mod approx 2 years ago. since then a lot has happend. i aquierd a large amount of aerials concerning the theathre. First i started with using stock textures combined with some dodam texture's. But now a few months ago i met with AT_Norden In the last 6-8 months he made a large quantity of very good textures suitable for the Dutch terrain. diffring from Heathland to small Walls. Following i have a list of textures he made so far and wich are in proces of being made:

Heathland
2 types of grass
4-5 types of dirt and mud
V Brick road
Normal Brick road
Water
Castle roof
Garden wall's + posts
2 types of stone/concrete floors
Flat roof texture
Large amount of new trees including shadows
Farmland
Cobbles
Forrest Ground

Yet to be made:
Beach Poles
Several types of Bunkers
More Trees
Beach sand
Dunery
Marsh
Parachutes
Fields
Crops
Garden Objects
Debris

Hope to have informed u well enough

Cheers Buck

Last edited by Buck_Compton on Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

#2:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:56 pm
    —
Are we able to download/view the one's he's already made?

#3:  Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:57 pm
    —
Hey guys,

Most recently Koen deliverd me a set of new updates you can see them in the battle of the scheldt combat camera Wink here is a list of things he has made so far:

- Debris (2 types)
- Orange Roof texture
- Stone Walls
- Linden Tree
- Pine Tree (typical to be seen on north west european woods)

He is also working on bunkers, so far he has only made type 650 and 611 but more is to be made. When the bunker project has been finished he will also start to make fitting dunery textures like new types of sand and foliage. Also he will be making new parachute textures for the market garden maps.

I hope to have informed you well enough and hope to be able to conintue like this.

Cheers Buck

#4:  Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:43 am
    —
Hey guys,

Norden has been very busy for me these last weeks Very Happy here is a list of new made items by Norden:

- Dunery
- 2 Types of Beach Sand
- Gun Position Bunkers Type: 611, 612, 612neu, 650, 669 and 671sk
- Machinegun Bunkers Type: 114a Neu, 623 and 630
- Open Gun Position Bunkers Type: K532 and M195
- Fire Direction Bunker: M262 637
- Troop Bunker Type: 621 501
- Concrete (for the bunkers)

I will also present a list of bunkers wich still are to be made:

Pak Bunker: 667
Flak Bunker: L410
Commando Bunker: 117 618
Ammunition Bunker: 134
Radar types: Fumo2 Fumo214

He also will show me a way how to make dunery so these bunkers can be put in nice STP maps.

Hope i be able to show you guys some things in the near future. i'm really astonished by Norden work dont think there is anything better than this possible for realism scales Razz

Last edited by Buck_Compton on Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5:  Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:27 pm
    —
Buck_Compton wrote:
Hey guys,

Norden has been very busy for me these last weeks Very Happy here is a list of new made items by Norden:

- Dunery
- 2 Types of Beach Sand
- Gun Position Bunkers Type: 611, 612, 612neu, 650, 669 and 671sk
- Machinegun Bunkers Type: 114a Neu, 623 and 630
- Open Gun Position Bunkers Type: K532 and M195
- Troop Bunker Type: 621 501
- Fire Direction Bunker: M262 637
- Concrete (for the bunkers)

I will also present a list of bunkers wich still are to be made:

Pak Bunker: 667
Flak Bunker: L410
Commando Bunker: 117 618
Ammunition Bunker: 134
Radar Post: Fumo2 Fumo214

He also will show me a way how to make dunery so these bunkers can be put in nice STP maps.

Hope i be able to show you guys some things in the near future. i'm really astonished by Norden work dont think there is anything better than this possible for realism scales Razz

#6: 3D models Author: Norden PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:02 pm
    —
Hi there, some of you people might know that I am creating graphics for compton's mod. And you might have noticed some textures and objects within compton's maps are new.
A while aggo I promised to upload some previews of what I am doing and what is new, I apologise for the delay.

The latest stuff I created are some 3D models, bunkers and grass textures. Because the mod isn't out yet I can't show everything Crying or Very sad

I am planning to release some of my textures and objects in the future

Regards, Norden

#7:  Author: dacman82Location: Perth, Australia PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:48 pm
    —
Looking good!!

#8: Re: 3D models Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:15 pm
    —
Norden wrote:
I am creating graphics

What program do you use for this?

#9: Re: 3D models Author: Norden PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:41 pm
    —
CSO_Talorgan wrote:
Norden wrote:
I am creating graphics

What program do you use for this?

I use Photoshop and Blender for Mac

#10:  Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:51 pm
    —
I think there is a version of Blender for Windows (XP). I wonder if that could be combined with Paint Shop Pro (?)

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Battle of the Scheldt

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1