I found hoffa's body on Stalingrad map on CC3
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: I found hoffa's body on Stalingrad map on CC3 Author: ThatoneguyLocation: California PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:28 pm
    —
SO dont I get like a million bucks now? Who would have thought he was in Stalingrad all this time? (look where it shows the terrain type and elevation...)

Has anyone else ever saw this?

i found hoffa2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  237.54 KB
 Viewed:  14832 Time(s)

i found hoffa2.jpg

#2:  Author: southern_land PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:52 pm
    —
Unfortunately you only found part of his scorched body... another portion is on one of the Izyumi maps.

Organized crime... you can't beat it for body disposal Laughing

#3:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:32 pm
    —
thats impossible he buried under giants stadium. Very Happy

#4: DOH! Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:06 pm
    —
posted reply to early, should of known it was BS set up for a laugh.

where is the curser?

Last edited by ANZAC_Tack on Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5:  Author: WH PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:11 pm
    —
Who is Hoffa?

#6:  Author: ThatoneguyLocation: California PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:09 am
    —
ok in the pic I posted i zoomed in so itd be easier to read the hoffa part but it is in the red circle. For some reason it wasnt in the picture. Could someone tell the story so people who dont know the story about Hoffa? I dont really know it that well.

When I found it I was just looking through that part to see if there were any "flammables" left in there to blow up but all I found was this.

I FOUND HOFFA.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  202.58 KB
 Viewed:  14797 Time(s)

I FOUND HOFFA.JPG

#7:  Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:07 am
    —
poor old jimmy, at least he was in a workplace enviroment, he would have been happy in a russian shop stewards job......

#8: OK ok now i believe you! Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:04 pm
    —

for years i have been teased by his wharebouts, since about 1998!
yes the mungrels always said the izyum series also. what cunts!

#9: I found hoffa's body on Stalingrad map on CC3 Author: MajorMacLocation: Perth Australia PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:14 pm
    —
Hey Tack, can you throttle back on the language please. There are kids who read these threads. Thanks in anticipation.

#10:  Author: StormGrenadiar PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:57 pm
    —
To be precise: Who is hoffa?????
:hurt10 :hurt8 :hurt1
:hurt8 :hurt1
:hurt10 :hurt8 :hurt1 :hurt2

Charge or die!!!!!!

#11:  Author: southern_land PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:05 pm
    —
Izyum map with the orthodox church... check out the crypt in the graveyard

#12:  Author: Nembo PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:42 pm
    —
For info on who Hoffa was see.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Hoffa
Only thing is Hoffa went missing in 1975 not 1942.

Thou I always thought it might have something to do with Hofbauer.
A early member of the CC community who was a budy of Mick.

#13: doh! Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:21 am
    —
i checked that church and grave yard for 5 minutes!

was most obvious!

check most headstones individually, man hes a hard sucker to fund,

kids read this forum? i thought nobody here was under 30, fat and drinks copious amounts of alkihol and plays silly games from ww2??? whats with dat?

#14:  Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:43 am
    —
I thought it was Hasselhoffa, that guy from Knight Rider with the taliking car Embarassed

#15:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:38 pm
    —
yeah the car got tired of him and ran him over Rolling Eyes Very Happy

#16: Re: I found hoffa's body on Stalingrad map on CC3 Author: Priapus PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:25 pm
    —
Who the hell is hoffa? What has an american labor unionist got to do with close combat?

#17: Re: I found hoffa's body on Stalingrad map on CC3 Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:55 pm
    —
It has something to do with Crop Circles.

Link

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1