Having trouble unzipping packmap files
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Having trouble unzipping packmap files Author: WONEF PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:01 pm
    —
I am trying to download/unzip GJS44packmap however when I try to extract/open/unzip I get one two error messages. 1) Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or corrupt 2) or if I Extract All it says no file to extract.

I am probably doing something wrong or missing something really simple. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
WONEF Embarassed

#2: mmm Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:12 pm
    —
redownload it .

ive had this error in the past, sorry, but try again, hope your not 56k!

#3:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:19 pm
    —
Yeah redownload it, but clear your cache first.

#4:  Author: WONEF PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:24 pm
    —
I have tried downloading the files several times to several locations to attempt to unzip.

How do I clear my cache?

#5:  Author: oddball808 PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:29 pm
    —
im getting something similiar except it says unable to open Hill112S.btd when i try to start a campaign

#6: Re: Having trouble unzipping packmap files Author: RD_Cobalth-77 PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:29 am
    —
Had this too: "unable to open Hill112S.btd.

After trying to reinstall the map, and getting the message that there was already a Hill112S installed, I found the answer.
The Hill112S.btd was in my mappack, but it was Hil112S.btd, with only 1 "l". Changed the name and that was it.

Strange, because I thought when I installed GJS the first time everything worked, 99,99% sure!

How can that name change?

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1