map pan
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 1

#1: map pan Author: markimus PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:09 am
    —
Is there anyway to slow the speed at which you pan the map? I can not go to the edge of the map without it flashing me all the way to the other side before it stops. This makes it hard to aim and fire weapons.
Thanks. Confused

#2:  Author: WH PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:14 am
    —
press F8 and the option menu will appear. Set the scroll speed as slow.

#3:  Author: markimus PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:33 am
    —
I can not seem to bring up the options with f8. Is this because I am running on xp? Are there any other options for me?

#4:  Author: WH PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:51 am
    —
You can access the option menu through the main screen.

#5:  Author: markimus PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:59 am
    —
I am still trying but it does not seem to be working. Also when I start up close combat it is windowed. I do not know if this may have something to do with it. Aside from the pan issue though it is running fine.

#6:  Author: WH PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:37 pm
    —
Maybe it is. How about right-clicking the CC.exe icon and check the properties option(I am not sure this is correct term for it)

#7:  Author: markimus PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:19 pm
    —
I checked the exe and tried to maximize the window and it is still the same same. I also switched to 256 color and I might have slowed things down a bit but not much. I tell you though it has been nearly 10 or 12 years since I had even been able to play CC and I am pretty glad that it is up again in any capacity and it is running fine right now aside from the pan. I can compensate though by using the arrow keys. Still a bit awkward but I think that I can get used to it. Very Happy

#8:  Author: Luft_Karabiner PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:47 pm
    —
The best way to slow it down is to use an older computer.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 1

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1