GJS v44, i made a list of all BG's,put down as 1 photo.
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: GJS v44, i made a list of all BG's,put down as 1 photo. Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:08 pm
    —

germans tomorrow.....

hope i didnt miss any BG's

printed them out..good stuff.

#2: thanks Author: I_AM_LONO PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:13 pm
    —
very good stuff indeed , i have been looking for something like this for keeping track of my bgs during long campaigns

thanks a bunch Smile

#3:  Author: Pzt_Malarkey PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:55 pm
    —
Nice stuff mate, very usefull .....thanks

#4:  Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:29 pm
    —
What difficulty level is that?

#5: yes Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:42 pm
    —
i was wondering what difficulty level my self, wanted to know the difference from recruite/line/veteran.

I AM ASSUMING its LINE.

im going to redo allies, cut off a tank, and units out of order. i cut all BGs seperately and pasted onto first photo. had to stick last 3 bgs down right side, thus out of order(numerically)

#6: here is new Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:32 am
    —

new allies, checked, all Bgs present, and lined up in numerical order, and in pretty straight lines.

next would to have a massive pisture, with where BGs land/beach and what days. would be a massive picture.

#7: here is germans Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:46 am
    —

enjoy! this one took half as long....learnin

can u tell im at home not work?
2 days a week mindin the youngin!

more CC work!

whats next project? maybe stalingrad?

ps just noticed by number of ost guns(gold beach) 1 88PaK 1 88 Flax 1 5cmPaK 1 7.5cm PaK, thats LINE settings, recruite is 2 7.5Pak? if i remember correctly.

#8:  Author: Volksjager_cnLocation: Washington state, USA PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:02 pm
    —
Wow, thanks Tack, now I have a better idea of the battle of order. Btw, I am sure this is on recruit level as British Para BG has 4 6-pdr and 4 75mm on line level. Over here, they have 5 pieces each.

Now, here are the summary of the heavy weapons on each sides based on the above figures:

Tanks ATG Panzershreck
Allies 394 208 n/a
German 313 292 123

If the line vs line level is used, the above figures should be multipled by 0.8 (80%).

Tanks ATG Panzershreck
Allies 315 166 n/a
German 250 234 98

If the Allies can reinforce, their figure should be doubled. Assuming the Allies player reinforce at the right time.
Tanks ATG Panzershreck
Allies 630 332 n/a
German 250 234 98

#9:  Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:24 pm
    —
Niiice Tack.

I think the scenario editor always shows Recruit setting by default (max units available to the unit).

If playing on Line then I believe that you can pretty much cut the armor numbers shown by half, and you'll lose some of the unique units available only on Recruit..

#10: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:10 pm
    —
@Wruff in scenario editor it shows the green setting (1 above recruit)

#11:  Author: mikwarleo PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:58 am
    —
Ah excellent work Tack... Thank you. Very Happy

Of course, one of the things the game is sorely missing is the ability to inspect the make up of your units when in Strat map. Really quite silly...

But yes, there's the problem of different force levels... recruit/green/line etc...

For mine I always play line and volks is right about the para BG...

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1