How to get a copy?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Marines, RAF Regt & Anti Terrorism

#1: How to get a copy? Author: Death_Korps_COLocation: Great Britain PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:00 am
    —
I am wondering if it is possible to still get a copy of this game from somewhere, maybe an .iso or burned copy?

#2: dont waste your money Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:28 am
    —
its not worth the cost of a blank!

its got no operations or grand campaign, single day battles only.

the vehicles are faster, everybody dies faster, more bangs and booms. but wholelly unsatisifying.

im a tester for ccm3/ccm5/ccm5/ccmraf/ccmat and i never play any for fun.NEVER! EVER!

#3:  Author: Death_Korps_COLocation: Great Britain PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:13 am
    —
I have read the various posts claiming it is a poor game but I still want to play the game and decide for myself.

#4:  Author: Nembo PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:47 pm
    —
Anzac Tack,

If its the case that its fully unsatisifying (which I disagree with having copies of both) why do you continue to burden yourself with testing them (unless theirs money involved)?

#5: HA HA! Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:06 am
    —
do it for the money! lollo LOL!!!!!!!!

ASK ANYBODY AT SIMTEK the pitence in monetry rewards there are for dozens if not hundrens of hours testing.
i do it to find new features to be incorperated into future mods or...drowl...cc6

its all for this end.(big full stop)

ive had this CC bug since i bought cc1 in a bargin bin in 96' never stoped...almost hade a CCwidow....

ccmraf was almost fun, with all the players it was a hoot. less errors then available ccm3.1,better graphics, more 'stuff' i aint allowed to eloborate on.

BUT yes i have ccm3.1/raf/at/4/5/rtb/ftf/cc1/cc2/cc3/cc4 all loaded, but never tough(except for looking for jimmy hoffers body) and i played the cc3 GC both sides with regular cc3 30b, then simtek rb30b,then a patch, but all others the minimum. i seemed hooked on strategy and game play. what hooked me from cc3 to ccv, STRATEGY.

LOL again money!

#6:  Author: Nembo PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:53 am
    —
I doubted money would be the thing. But since you seemed to hate the games with all your heart it preplexed me why on earth you countinued to test them.

#7: can someone provide .iso Author: general_solomon PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:09 am
    —
does anyone have an .iso for us newbies to download ccm.

they do not make this game anymore. its really hard to find. any help would be nice.

maybe a bittorrent?

thanks

#8:  Author: socratesLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:16 pm
    —
I've scoured the web as best i can and can't find a torrent but this very site details how to get it and apparently it's as cheap as a few bucks. Look here: http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=23

#9:  Author: Senior_DrillLocation: 22134 PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:52 am
    —
socrates wrote:
I've scoured the web as best i can and can't find a torrent but this very site details how to get it and apparently it's as cheap as a few bucks. Look here: http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=23  

The September 04 issue of the Gazette was sold out by November 04. It is no longer available.

#10:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:32 am
    —
An improved retail release will be available shortly.

CCMT

5 v 5 multiplayer

Bunch of new maps

Loading vehicles

Lots of BIG bangs

#11:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:09 pm
    —
I should scan that article from the gazette so people can see it............

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Marines, RAF Regt & Anti Terrorism

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1