delivery times
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Marines, RAF Regt & Anti Terrorism

#1: delivery times Author: rufus PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:11 pm
    —
hi guys,phoned up and orderd me self a copy of ccm today 5th november,unluckily for me the operater had no idea how long it would take to reach me.any ideas?i live in the u.k,cheers

#2:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:44 am
    —
Should be around 5-10 buisness days. If you dont get it in time just mention it in the forums... I am sure someone can help you get it.

#3:  Author: rufus PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:20 pm
    —
thx for the info mooxe,i cant wait, them 10 days are going to seem like 100

#4:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:07 pm
    —
There will plenty of CCM to be had. In the mean time, if you don't already have it, download TS!

#5: I ordered it today.... Author: RD_Thomas_RossLocation: Pontiac Illinois PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:18 pm
    —
The lady I talked to said she will ship it today and it will probably take 3-5 business days for me. But I'm one up on you...I'm in the states. Let us know when you get your copy

#6: ccm Author: jagd_jar1 PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:08 am
    —
I ordered mine through email and received it 48 Hrs later in RI , USA , it was very prompt. $7.00 US and 2 CCM's whoo-hoo. Magazine is good too but not so much for the novice tactician I am.
I don't know about how overseas will be like , sorry.

#7:  Author: FFL_KklinkkLocation: Austin, Texas PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:44 am
    —
took a month for my copy to reach me and that's within the US (Oregon), but perhaps that's because that was the free copy ... so don't worry too much if it's slow, it will reach you eventually !

#8:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:46 am
    —
Rufus you got your copy yet?

#9: Arrived Author: RD_Thomas_RossLocation: Pontiac Illinois PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:22 pm
    —
Arrived today for a 4 day wait....not bad if I say so myself.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Marines, RAF Regt & Anti Terrorism

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1