Requisition points for computer player
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

#1: Requisition points for computer player Author: GerwinLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:04 pm
    —
hello all, I am new here,
having only CC3, but played that great game from beginning to end several times. I now mostly use the realred v0822 mod, and the cc4 explosions. also I have played around with the vehicles of the westfront mod. In the past I also took time to make a no-cd patch for CC3.0b. http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/lm.broers/

I have a question regarding the requisition points for the computer player. Using the scenario editor I have set the requisition points per day to 40 each day. now when both sides agree to a truce I get about 40 points to re-equip my forces. When the next action phase begins I notice the enemy (german) has managed to purchase a brand new tiger I. but I believe these cost more then 150 points, way more then 40.

after many action phases in which I wasted many units of the enemy, he remains strong because after each truce he seems to have gained a substantial amount of new units. much more then he ought to gain.

what is the system behind this cheating behaviour? can it be adjusted?

#2: cc3 Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:37 am
    —
there are req points given on maps as well as the req points you give.

for example, if you go to moscow map, the russians get some 200 points on top of those they get each day.

so yes the germans can buy tigers depending on points allocated on maps.

THIS is only if you are using existing operations.

when u make a NEW operation, everything is blank.

historically more accurate to get points for a certain map(supply lines, defencive positions) over days ,in my opinion.

#3:  Author: GerwinLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:13 pm
    —
Yes, I looked again with the scenario editor, and now discovered that each map of the operation has it's own req points that are added when arriving there.

I did not know this yet, or forgot it, anyways thank you Anzac!

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1