STALINGRAD - on strategy
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: STALINGRAD - on strategy Author: ltcstahler PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:58 pm
    —
Hi,

is there a strategic meaning in occupying the maps with depots (GE/RUS) in the Stalingrad mod?

1) Are my units better supplied if I occupy a depot map?
2a) Will the enemy lose supplies if I occupy his depots? 2b) After which time?
3) Can I "starve out" enemy units by encircling them on all maps around them with my troops?

4) Does occupying a depot hex result in a higher/better total victory?

Thx to all

LTC STAHLER

#2:  Author: Death_Korps_COLocation: Great Britain PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:45 pm
    —
I think only the major depots affect supply, the minor ones count for nothing.

#3: Re: STALINGRAD - on strategy Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:33 am
    —
ltcstahler wrote:
Hi,

is there a strategic meaning in occupying the maps with depots (GE/RUS) in the Stalingrad mod?

3) Can I "starve out" enemy units by encircling them on all maps around them with my troops?

Thx to all

LTC STAHLER

1. if they are connected by maps to your own depot it doesnt matter if you occupy opponents depot. if you however are encircled and dont have a connection to a depot you will receive supplies from enemy depot, however only for a few battles when enemy attacks you on depot.

2. if you occupy all his depots.

3. yes. you need to completely control every map running from you and your various depots. if you have no full connection you will loose supply.

4. no idea

#4: Re: STALINGRAD - on strategy Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:26 pm
    —
Hi RS Smile

RedScorpion wrote:
ltcstahler wrote:
Hi,

Thx to all

LTC STAHLER

1. if they are connected by maps to your own depot it doesnt matter if you occupy opponents depot. if you however are encircled and dont have a connection to a depot you will receive supplies from enemy depot u will only receve fuel from opponent depot , however only for a few battles when enemy attacks you on depot. But your fuel level will move again down if opponent attack you on the map again and again and still on the map without leaving map

2. if you occupy all his depots. you cut all Bg from supply as long as opponent depot havent anymore way to the map where bg are

3. yes. you need to completely control every map running from you and your various depots. if you have no full connection you will loose supply.

4. no idea. No but occupig opponent depot = opponent moral down

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1