Lord4war update
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

#1: Lord4war update Author: Piper_1 PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:18 pm
    —
A small question for Anzac_Lord4war......When using CCReq to make custom maps the allied Hvy Hq squad has a weapon called open which looks like a tank barrel? when you open fire they fire like a howitzer shell once only. My question is.... is that right and have you made them this way? or do I have a corrupt file?

#2: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:15 am
    —
wow i have no idea what u r talking about lol.
is this the big teams submod for gjs?

but if the name is open,it would mean the slot is not being used.
and shouldnt be selected in cc req games.

#3:  Author: Piper_1 PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:49 am
    —
No its the normal GJS mod, but using the extra teams you can gain access to with CC-Req. There is also an Ost troop team with a quad mounted Mg34 but in game they use a mortar?

I spoted this the other day when I played someone, I attacked their command team and they killed my team with what I thought was a tank, after this i re-made the sides with CC-Req and spotted these.

I have not had a look at the allies teams or the weapons ADB file yet, I just wondered if you knew about it already.........Piper

#4: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:08 am
    —
yer i didnt do GJS Razz
but yes the open slots r not meant for team selections.

#5:  Author: Piper_1 PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:57 pm
    —
Ah.... its not the GJS mod but the unofficial update that causes the problem there are also some AB units that have the same problem they have 3 howitzer's that fire one shell then they pick up their rifles......after they run out of ammo for the rifle they revert to carrying their tank barrel....not sure what is happening?

#6:  Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:56 pm
    —
is heavy HQ in the standard GJS game?

in the patch i done.

no units or teams were adjusted! so u r playing standard GJS!

if the fact u need to pick the team in CC req,means it doesnt appear in normal game.

so the GJS makers most likely left it out for a reason.

there are also other teams that r not used in game.

unfortunately i cannot vouch for any of them.

as i did not make or modify them Smile!

definitely did not change a single weapon in game.

#7: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:13 pm
    —
good work piper u spotted another stock standard GJS bug.

i dont have the patch anymore (lol)

i gave it to 1 person as a favour.

if u post it here,ill update it so u can use hvy HQ teams.

#8:  Author: Piper_1 PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:34 pm
    —
Thx mate your update makes the game run alot smoother, I just spotted this gun thing after I played a custom game. I upload and post it here.......many thx Piper

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1