Monte Cassino
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

#1: Monte Cassino Author: Ubaew PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:14 pm
    —
Hi Folks!
Some of you asked me about this project.
First of all-our old server was destroyed, so we moved into new adres: http://www.jagdtiger.net/forum/index.php
Unfortunatelly we lost some of informations and works. Anyway it can`t stop us. Progress is slowly, but mod will be done. Just few days ago I tested new map, so don`t worry about it.

#2: Re: Monte Cassino Author: robgLocation: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:39 am
    —
Hi Ubaew,

It's great to have you here. I tryed to talk to you before, just to say how wonderful would be a brand new mod about the italian front, but I don't speak Polish Embarassed

Anyway, keep the god work.

Cheers,
Robg

Ubaew wrote:
Hi Folks!
Some of you asked me about this project.
First of all-our old server was destroyed, so we moved into new adres: http://www.jagdtiger.net/forum/index.php
Unfortunatelly we lost some of informations and works. Anyway it can`t stop us. Progress is slowly, but mod will be done. Just few days ago I tested new map, so don`t worry about it.

#3:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:05 am
    —
Thanks for the update,
sorry to hear about the server problems.

I for one am looking forward to this mod very much.
The strategic map looks awsome.

#4:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:22 pm
    —
Sorry for the NOOB question...I haven't really kept up with this mod...but this will be a CC4 mod and not a CC5 mod? Another cool mod worth waiting for...that's for sure! Very Happy Good luck and keep up the great work!

#5:  Author: Ubaew PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:10 am
    —
It will be cc4 mod Smile
Unfortunatelly for a mod one our member expect baby Wink
That mean he will be busy but hopefully menage to find time for us.
btw here we have also topic for English speakers, so if you have any qestion or sugestion, please let us know:
Monte Cassino

p.s Cheers robg! I speak little English so don`t worry about it. Thanks ewerybody for a good word and support!

#6:  Author: robgLocation: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:53 pm
    —
Thank you Ubaew,
Congratulations for the member's baby
I had a daughter and she's five monthes now, I know exactly what you mean - he's going to be VERY BUSY - belive me !!!
Hope to talk to you again soon.
Cheers,
robg

[quote="Ubaew"]It will be cc4 mod Smile
That mean he will be busy but hopefully menage to find time for us.
btw here we have also topic for English speakers, so if you have any qestion or sugestion, please let us know:
Monte Cassino

#7:  Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:01 pm
    —
Ubaew wrote:
It will be cc4 mod Smile

Good for him.. Smile bad for the mod Crying or Very sad .....lol

My daughter is almost 6 months now and it's killed my modding career, just ask pfc Michael!

I'm looking forward to having more free time, maybe when Monte Cassino is ready

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1