Naval Operations Mod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Naval Operations Mod Author: arkturasLocation: United Kingdom PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:02 pm
    —
Has anyone looked into the prospects of a Mod that allows the player to control ships, kind of like battle ships but for CC?

just a thought

#2:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:32 pm
    —
i don't know if you could put something that needs to stay in motion like that, but i don't know how to mod so what do i know Very Happy

#3:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:03 am
    —
There was mod or a test that someone did that had boats. Wish I could remember who....

Anyway it can be done by recoding the trucks in the game to halftrack or some other vehicle. Then you would code all the boats as trucks and make water passable for trucks.... The boats would have a limitation of 1 moving turret with upto 3 guns and 3 hull guns just like vehicles.

#4:  Author: Nembo PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:43 am
    —
I think it was NL_Oxcart who made the PBR Boat submod for the CCIII vietnam mod, it worked just as Tejszd put it.

As for big ocean battles with battleships duking it out against each other, I have some fuzzy memory of somebody goofing of with that idea years ago, but then it could just be my fault memory. Very Happy

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1