Camo smock in ranks icon...
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Kursk

#1: Camo smock in ranks icon... Author: waldgangerLocation: FRANCE PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:09 am
    —
I added camo smock for the waffen SS in the ranks icon, you like? Rolling Eyes

Screen.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  69.03 KB
 Viewed:  15070 Time(s)

Screen.JPG

#2:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:10 am
    —
Sweeeeeeet Smile

#3:  Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:24 am
    —
didn't get it. You mean camouflage smoke?? I couldn't see something like that on the picture. Sorry if it is my stupidity Smile

Edit: Ah ok you mean the uniforms on the rank icon are camo uniforms ok Smile Saw it just now.

#4:  Author: HistoryTeachesLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:41 am
    —
looking really good Very Happy

keep up the great work
your mod will blow up some dust Wink

#5:  Author: Titan79Location: Italy PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:38 am
    —
Waldganger,

could you solve a similar problem for CCIII? The SS tank crews' ranks are the same as the army's tank crews, and that's uncorrect (this is surely a "bug", since SS infantry show the correct, black SS ranks - and not the regular infantry's ranks). Could you tell me how to do it? because I'd like to do it myself, if it's not too complicated...

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: here's an image that explains the problem: SS Panthers crews with regular army ranks instead of SS ranks (as the SS Sturmgrenadiere).

CC3 ranks.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  57.71 KB
 Viewed:  14929 Time(s)

CC3 ranks.jpg

#6: Re: Camo smock in ranks icon... Author: RyzLocation: Boston, MA PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:57 pm
    —
waldganger wrote:
I added camo smock for the waffen SS in the ranks icon, you like? Rolling Eyes

The map looks really good!

Originality in icon modding. nice too!

#7:  Author: Pz_Meyer PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:55 pm
    —
that's what I'm talking about!!

#8: Re: Camo smock in ranks icon... Author: DoktorPajLocation: Norrköping PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:33 am
    —
It's been a while without updates on this mod...is it active? And is there a way to download just the Rankgraphics with camo smocks?

Sorry to wake up an old thread.

#9: Re: Camo smock in ranks icon... Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:03 am
    —
PitF features Waffen SS with camo rank graphics...but they're flipped the wrong way round  Laughing

#10: Re: Camo smock in ranks icon... Author: DoktorPajLocation: Norrköping PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:50 pm
    —
Yeah, and the Waffenfarbe is red for artillerymen instead of white. Also the tank crews in SS units had Wehrmacht uniforms somehow.

#11: Re: Camo smock in ranks icon... Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:27 am
    —
Try TLD Ground Tactics mod...I created a bunch of historical German rank graphics for the mod...including my version of Waffen SS camo.

#12: Re: Camo smock in ranks icon... Author: DoktorPajLocation: Norrköping PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:18 am
    —
Thanks a lot Squadleader! They worked great!

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Kursk

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1