WHEN!?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Op Market Garden

#1: WHEN!? Author: karlmortarLocation: Falköping,Sweden PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:26 pm
    —
I just took a look on the OMG maps. It looks fantastic!
I can't wait until the mod is finnish!
Market Garden is one of my favourite subjects in WW2!

Does anny one know any finnish date or how far from 100% complete the mod is? Confused

And by the way: the Oosterbeek perimeter map, it says the Hatens Hotel. Isn't it Hartenstein Hotel? Rolling Eyes

#2:  Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:44 am
    —
You're probably talking about Zeko's maps? He is doing a series of maps of the area (and his maps look very nice indeed) but the mod team does not intend to include his maps in their mod. Buck is drawing all the maps himself.
The mod may take at least another year to complete because Buck is also working on the Scheldt mod.

#3:  Author: karlmortarLocation: Falköping,Sweden PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:58 am
    —
Oh!

I didn't know Embarassed

Ok, thanks for the reply.

A pitty that thoes maps don't include in the mod! Sad

#4:  Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:48 pm
    —
Is this mod canceled or there is a litlle hope of it coming out some day? Confused

#5:  Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:34 pm
    —
@Ivan

Hey I'm sorry but i have my priorities with Scheldt mod... I first want to finish that project before getting in to an entire new project... Hope you understand my point of view

Cheers Buck

#6:  Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:53 am
    —
Of course Buck!
I was just curious to know which was the status of this mod.

#7:  Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:39 pm
    —
Haha ok thanks for taking intrest

Cheers Buck

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Op Market Garden

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1