ardennes offensive 4.12 for cc5
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: ardennes offensive 4.12 for cc5 Author: valdete PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:37 am
    —
when i try to install this mod in config man, it says that airborne attack file does not exist. what can i do. i just want to duplicate the vet bob mod for cc4 onto cc5, it is the only one with uniforms that i like. all the other cc4 on cc5 mods have horrible uniforms

#2:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:13 am
    —
You must have one problem with your CC5 installation, to install the mod config manager to do one save of the original game but on your game installation it can not find the airborne attack original operation. Have you a full CC5 install on your hard disk installed on c:\program files\ssi\close combat invasion normandy\.. folder?

About uniforms probably you have a confusion, ArdennesOffensiveVety4.12 is a mod done from CC4 Veteran mods, to find VetBoB things you must download and install the Ardennes Offensive VetBoB last version, it is the 1.13.

#3: ardennes 1.13 Author: valdete PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:11 pm
    —
but the uniforms on the latest vet bob are different from the vetbob mod for cc4, is there a mode where I could duplicate the vetbob mod for cc4 w/ the same uniforms?

#4:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:34 pm
    —
Editing CC5.exe with soldier color tool.

#5:  Author: valdete PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:27 pm
    —
where would I get the solider color tool and how would I do this. I'm not a professional computer programmer.

#6:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:43 am
    —
It is on downloads from this web site but I see it only to advance modders.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1