Free graphics ?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: Free graphics ? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:35 pm
    —
I have some graphics I extracted from the game Axis & Allies I think would make some very cool ingame screens for a CC mod.
They are however very theme oriented but and would require an updated version of the RTB Tool to make them work.(currently there are 4 buttons that can't be moved on the command screen)
I cant use them but if someone wanted to try I would be more than willing to upload/pass them along.

There are also numerious smaller files that would help in making it work,same type images just smaller and bits and pieces of the larger images you see now.I dont think I explained that well but it would work if one wanted them.

Last edited by platoon_michael on Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:40 pm
    —
Last one.

Last edited by platoon_michael on Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

#3:  Author: SearryLocation: Finland PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:01 pm
    —
Free? I think that is stealing.

#4:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:48 pm
    —
If thats the concensus I'll take it down.
Doesnt bother me.

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1