Der Kessel August news. Maps done!!!!!!!!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

#1: Der Kessel August news. Maps done!!!!!!!! Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:33 pm
    —
Hi all,

Very happy to announce you that all the 44 custom maps of the mod are now done. The last one, Abganerovo, has been finished some minutes ago.
This month, I have also completly repainted and recoded the Pitomnik Airport map (this map, the first I painted more than two years ago, was not in the graphics standards of the mod any longer, but is n ow one of my favorites!), and partially repainted the Gumrak airport map (improved the roofs and some other details).
I have also improved the coding of some othere "old" maps withy my new, custom-based Elements file (you should like it when playing...), improving the gameplay of the mod.
To finish with the maps, I have still to partially repaint the Marinovka one, and make some minor modifications to some other ones, which will not take alot of time.
Sounds and voices are now close to OK. Perhaps some minor modifications will be made, but I am even not sure. Be prepared, anyway, to play under a
custom-made ambiance...
I will now spend the monthy of september by finishing the RusVet submod, which will take quite a big amount of time (the modders who have already worked on the FPools file will understand what I mean).
I also have to finish some 10 map briefings texts and the mod should be OK to final testing.
I have attached a pic of Pitomnik to this message. Just still wait some weeks before fighting in the middle of these destroyed planes. Let's say for Christmas?
Regards
Panzerjäger

Image1.jpg
 Description:
Detail of the Pitomnik Airport map.
 Filesize:  229.48 KB
 Viewed:  8409 Time(s)

Image1.jpg

#2:  Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:35 pm
    —
very nice map Razz

#3:  Author: Nembo PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:58 pm
    —
Awesome Pzjager. As always can't wait.

#4:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:31 pm
    —
Very, very exciting!
:ok2 :eek3

#5:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:40 pm
    —
just amazing, the details...

#6:  Author: Pzt_Malarkey PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:42 pm
    —
Yeah great to hear this pzjager, much appreciation for your work
can't wait to play !!!!

#7:  Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:56 pm
    —
my god man that is awesome

#8:  Author: HistoryTeachesLocation: Germany PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:28 pm
    —
all hail to panzerjäger Very Happy

#9:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:47 pm
    —
Incredible

#10:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:59 am
    —
Way to go pzjager!

Your dedication is amazing! You have put in a hell of a lot of work....

#11:  Author: Ubaew PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:40 am
    —
great news! I`m really looking forward for this mod.

#12:  Author: yuma PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:54 am
    —
wow! stunning! great news pzjager. i have run out of adjectives over the past several months to describe your work and dedication. thank you so much and...my compliments to the chef!

#13:  Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:37 am
    —
Very well done. A major achievment to make all new maps for a CC5 mod! Especially with the problems you had a while back. Glad you didnt give up like I would have Embarassed

#14:  Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:33 pm
    —
Hi to all;

Many many thanks for your support.
Be aware, however, that Der Kessel has not been done to be ONLY a mod with new map. I hope you will appreciate as well all the other aspects of the game...

Regarding the map in attachment, be careful: it is a .jpg very compressed file (in order to match the max 250 Kb uploadable limit) with bad graphic quality.
The real map is far better (and larger!!)

Regards to the CC community
PJ

#15:  Author: Ubaew PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:26 pm
    —
Please, tell us something more about it. What new we can expect?

#16:  Author: brett25 PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:45 am
    —
great job. a work of art. this mod is going to be great. i cant wait!

#17:  Author: 7A_Bjorn PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:31 pm
    —
Great work Panzerjager, the community is indebted to you and the Desert Rats salute you for the great work! Looking forward to it.

*S* 7A_Bjorn

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1