cc5 install
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: cc5 install Author: 42rar PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:05 am
    —
Confused Confused
i am trying to install cc5 but xp home or my firewall virus detector keeps throwing up a message, unable to install setup. inx file format. any ideas what an inx file is and how to get around the problem .

#2:  Author: GS_v_WitzlebenLocation: Spessart / Germany PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:36 pm
    —

#3: hi Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:46 am
    —
hey 42 rar r u an australian?

#4: cc5 install Author: 42rar PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:27 am
    —
thanks for the input guys, yes i am an aussie and no it will not install with the virus detect turned off. with a search of the net i found that the disc has a data mining program embeded into it and that is why my system will not allow me to install it, I hav not found out as yet how to dissable that function with my syst. have spent to many hrs allready trying to get through the problem. Why did I change from win98?

#5: send me an email Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:10 am
    —
@ lord4war [at] hotmail [dot] com i may be able to help u with the install.

#6: Re: cc5 install Author: poliLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:41 pm
    —
42rar wrote:
why did i change from win98?

Depends to what u changed too, i clung on to 98 for ages till i tried Xp pro, will never go back now....Xp rocks,( just gotta turn off the tellytubby style and put everything back to classic theme)

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1