GJS - Strategic Screen Movement Problems
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: GJS - Strategic Screen Movement Problems Author: Vernichter1816 PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:03 pm
    —
I've just started the German GC in GJS ver. 4.3 and encountered some strange Problems. The Movement on the Strategic Screen is sort of FUBAR! I sent a BG from Caen to Colombelles on the first day, but on the next day i couldn't move this unit in any other adjacent field! Instead I could move from Colombelles to: Lion-sur-Mer, Tailleville, Juno, Gold, Creully, Port-en-Bessin and Bayeux??? In Abbaye D'Ardenne there is a quite similar problem, the possible movement options are mostly illogical here too.
This just makes no sense at all, is there some kind of wormhole? German UFOS transporting the BGs?
How can i fix this problem?

#2:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:50 pm
    —
Never heard of this before. Did you install the 5.01 patch before you installed GJS? Are you using the english release of CC5? Did you try reinstalling the GJS mod?

#3: Problem solved... Author: Vernichter1816 PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:00 pm
    —
OK, got it now...
I did everything right, sort of (english release, patch installed, GJS reinstalled...) but it seems there is a damaged/corrupted GJS release out there. Tried it with the one from this site and now it works!
Can't remember where i downloaded the other one but its 36.421KB instead of 35.511KB like the download here...

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1