Problems instaling VetBoB 1.13
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

#1: Problems instaling VetBoB 1.13 Author: pupuplader PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:04 pm
    —
I downloaded VetBoB 1.13 to my plugin file and then tryed using Config Manager to install but when I did this I recieved the message that "Plug-in VetBoB1.13 does not have an instal.txt file. Sad Anyone out there with any suggestions let me know.

#2:  Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:19 am
    —
It sounds like the pln file did not extract properly. Some times it "forgets" a few files. In the system\packages\VetBob1.13 folder you should have 131 files, if not you need to reload it.

#3:  Author: pupuplader PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:40 pm
    —
Okay I reloaded it and VetBoB1.13 instaled but when I try to install German_Vet, Rookie Terrain_German, Rookie_Sound, and Rookie_Tarrain_US it says cannot install due to intall confict with installed item US_Veteran(elements).

#4:  Author: RD_Knights-X PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:12 am
    —
I don't believe you can stack more than one sub-mod. Try unloading the the US Veteran sub-mod and intalling a diffierent sub-mod. It's been a long while since I had used sub-mods however.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1