CCIV files
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: CCIV files Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:09 pm
    —
Any chance of getting a little more downloads for CCIV?

Like the original file for Trugreen,some of the older Vet mods,and maybe even the CCIV vehicle file?

There are a few other mods like the Platoon maps mod, TrueTiger,TrueTank and quite a few custom grand campaigns out there as well.

Just a thought

#2:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:32 pm
    —
Ofcourse Michael...

The only rule we abide by in hosting mods is that we host the COMPLETE mods and have someone test them out before we host them. Thats why our cc5 section is the most complete mod section you'll find... cc2/3/4 are lacking only because we cannot test/find/install all the mods to verify they work before we put them up for download. So lets get this straight...

1. Older vet mods - You mean older versions of the same mod?
2. CC4 vehicle file (what is that anyways?)
3. platoon maps mod - where would i find that? (The Platoon clan has no download section.)
4. true tiger - in cc4 submods section
5. true tank - in cc4 submods section
6. custom GCs - no prob (i think)

#3:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:40 pm
    —
Quote:
1. Older vet mods - You mean older versions of the same mod?
2. CC4 vehicle file (what is that anyways?)
3. platoon maps mod - where would i find that? (The Platoon clan has no download section.)
4. true tiger - in cc4 submods section
5. true tank - in cc4 submods section
6. custom GCs - no prob (i think)

1) answer yes. I have a few older versions of Vet mod before it became VETBoB
an exsample being Vet mod 3.0, 4.12,and 5.0. I have played all of them so can say for sure they are on the up and up.
2) Vehicle file is just a nice little read on all the vehicles in CCIV with info on armor,weapons and a description on that vehicles best usage.It's a pretty nice file.
3) Platoon maps mod was just adding CCV and Meuse maps as well as things from Truegreen mod.It can be found at CSO.I have played this mod quite a few times.
4) and 5) I never played either of these mods but from what I remember they were made by Firefox and I think ( I use that term loosely) they added more tanks? sorry for not being to sure on that one.
6) Custom G.c.'s can be found at Zeppo's site I'm sure I have the link somewhere.

#4:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:45 pm
    —
Quote:
cc2/3/4 are lacking only because we cannot test/find/install all the mods to verify they work before we put them up for download

Now that you mentioned it,Is Mafi helping you out with the CCII section?

I have been wanting to try a few of those mods and could use some help installing them.I also have one file somewhere (and it's self extracting) that has some of the best tanks I ever seen.

#5:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:56 am
    —
Yes Mafi has uploaded about 300megs of CC2 file. I am in the process of adding them all. Many have been added already.... a bunch more to go.

#6:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:43 am
    —
anyways... we'll work on this this month.

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1