Der Kessel news. September. Mod is finished
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

#1: Der Kessel news. September. Mod is finished Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:33 am
    —
Hi all;

As the title of this message says, I am happy to let you know that the Stalingrad:Der Kessel mod is now finished -or very close to be...-.
Setember has been the occasion of finishing the RusVet submod, writing all the remaining map briefing texts, improving some unit icons and pics, finishing the sounds and voices and many more things I have already forgotten!
I will now test the game extensively in actual conditions (the mod has been already successfully tested with 50% of the maps) and with playing with the soviets.
If everything is OK (it will be OK), I would be able to upload it by november.
But perhaps you prefer waiting until christmas? Let me know...
Cheers
Panzerjäger

#2:  Author: ronsonLocation: England PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:29 pm
    —
Excellent news Smile

Congratulations on finishing this mod, can't wait to download and fight it out.

Many thx for your 'devotion to duty'

Cheers
Ronson

#3:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:50 pm
    —
Nice! Great News!! Remember about 6 months ago when you thought your mod was dead.And now you are close to the end!

Wish you all good luck with it!

Cheers Mats Smile

#4:  Author: 7A_WeeFunkLocation: Sweden West Coast PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:13 pm
    —
im really looking forward to this mod.

Great work and good luck with the rest!

#5:  Author: Volksjager_cnLocation: Washington state, USA PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:50 pm
    —
Thanks Pzjager.

Now, I better wrapped up my public Stalingrad grand campaign quick and get ready for the release of this mod.

#6:  Author: SearryLocation: Finland PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:00 pm
    —
Can you release a beta? For H2H use?

#7:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:20 pm
    —
Awesome pzjager, truely inspiring!

Like someone esle said, I would suggest releasing earlier (November?) rather than later as everyone can help with the testing. It's the least we could do to help you out in this final strectch.

Many thanks.
-mac

#8: kessel Author: jagd_jar1 PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:40 am
    —
I am really looking forward to this!
Thanks for your hard work and perserverence!

#9:  Author: russ109 PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:41 am
    —
PzJager

That is fantastic news, well done.

I look forward as we all do to playing it. Laughing

#10:  Author: I_AM_LONO PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:43 am
    —
That is awesome!!!

cant wait to ditch my friends for months as i become obsessed with this great looking mod

Thank you for sticking with it
good luck in the final testing

#11: great news! Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:23 am
    —
Great news! Can't wait for the release date...I vote for November...early Xmas present Smile .
Good luck with testing and putting on the finishing touches on themod.

#12:  Author: yukongoldLocation: Whitehorse,Canada PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:52 am
    —
Your mod looks fabulous pzjager...........thanks for hanging in there and not giving up on your project. I get cold and hungry just looking at those screen shots........ Cheers

#13:  Author: Ubaew PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:19 pm
    —
I`m looking forward for v1.0 so upload it that quick how is only possible Smile

#14: Excellent Author: Pzt_Kevin_dtnLocation: USA PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:34 pm
    —
Great news, looking forward to the formal release.

#15:  Author: yuma PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:38 pm
    —
thaks pzjager. i remember seeing the first map months ago and was amazed right from the beginning. i have followed this mod probably closer than any other and i just want to say thanks and congrats for your hard work and perserverence!

#16:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:44 pm
    —
This is gonna be a lot of fun.

"can't wait"

Way to go Pzjager

#17:  Author: HistoryTeachesLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:44 pm
    —
somebody give him a war merit Very Happy

#18:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:08 pm
    —
Yeah! Rats war part two is on the way...

lets see if Wintergewitter allows the player to even the odds...

I cant wait attacking T-34 with fragile roumanian inf.

#19: Re: Der Kessel news. September. Mod is finished Author: robgLocation: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:06 pm
    —
I remember the time when you almost quite. Now there's something to be proud of.
Congratulations Pzjager !!
I can't wait to download it.

Best regards,
Rob

#20:  Author: fax PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:28 pm
    —
Razz Thanks to Pzjager and all the Der Kessel team, for your work ! It'll be very happy to play it !

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1