TRSM GJS sub mod by dima (pre release/beta)
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Total Realism Sub Mod

#21:  Author: Pzt_Kevin_dtnLocation: USA PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:07 am
    —
Dima
I can't get TRSM to install within config at all now. It keeps stating that there is no install.txt file but looking within the folder its obvious that its there. Can you help me out?

EDIT - I got the earlier version of TRSM working now.

#22:  Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:17 am
    —
Dima
any ETA on when the mod might be finished? not really trying to rush you Laughing but im sure i speak for the community.......were just curious.

thanks

#23:  Author: MarkM PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:12 pm
    —
Hi Dima,

Appreciate your work on this, Had a bash at the beta, and some feedback. Honestly, whatever you did to add to the survivability of AT guns...please undo. Played two beach head games (have played many many with regular GJS) and those AT guns just would not die except to naval bombardment. A doorknocker (37mm) went head to head with 3 tanks at the same time, 2 of which were the Cromwel 95mm with tough armour and just kicked butt. All 3 allied tanks destroyed. This is one example of a few instances where the AT guns won against overwhelming odds. Also I think you made the Mortars less accurate, which is fine, but I couldn't even get close enough to supressing the AT guns because the shells landed miles away.

Thanks in adavnce.

Mark

#24:  Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:28 am
    —
any news on the mod???? Smile

#25:  Author: Pzt_Kevin_dtnLocation: USA PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:10 pm
    —
Hey Dima

We've got a number of Pzt members who have been anxiously awaiting the finished version of TRSM. I was under the impression that you were close to finishing it. How is it coming along? We're really lookinig forward to its official release.

Keep up the good work and drop us a line on its status.

Thanks Smile

#26:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:17 pm
    —
Hey guys,

didn't have spare time at all those couple of monthes and really couldn't reply earlier.

Now everything looks like coming in good order and i'm starting to get some free time to browse net and to mod.

Good to c some interest in this project Smile.

Well, anyway TRSM v09 will be out in a week or so, hopefully, on 6th of June. I gonna start new thread where i will explain what did i do and how TRSM is different from our beloved GJS 4.4.

rgds,

#27:  Author: Pzt_Kevin_dtnLocation: USA PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:04 pm
    —
Dima wrote:
Hey guys,

didn't have spare time at all those couple of monthes and really couldn't reply earlier.

Now everything looks like coming in good order and i'm starting to get some free time to browse net and to mod.

Good to c some interest in this project Smile.

Well, anyway TRSM v09 will be out in a week or so, hopefully, on 6th of June. I gonna start new thread where i will explain what did i do and how TRSM is different from our beloved GJS 4.4.

rgds,

We can hardly wait. Smile Smile

#28:  Author: Canuck PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:27 am
    —
What's the status of this? I'm thinking of begining a new campaign

#29:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:46 pm
    —
Dima, when Wruff said to "take your time" he wasn't speaking for the rest of us! Wink

The crowd is chanting "TRSM!"

#30:  Author: HistoryTeachesLocation: Germany PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:14 pm
    —
acctually i´m chanting some Iron Maiden right now, but that´s just me Very Happy

i would really welcome it when TRSM is released

#31:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:55 pm
    —
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3873&start=30

#32:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:26 am
    —
Dima, we are standing by to download. Ready and waiting comrade...

Close Combat Series -> Total Realism Sub Mod

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2