cc5 gallipoli help please!!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: cc5 gallipoli help please!! Author: andimaLocation: Italy PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:47 am
    —
I need of turkish voices!!
Please someone can help me?

The mod is 50% finished. 23 maps are done. teams and graphics done.
Surely next year will be released.

#2:  Author: diggin.robatLocation: Land of the krauts PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:19 pm
    —
Hi andima!
We (GWmod-team) planned to make turkish voice cues for ages. I t was meant for our CC3 GW mod. I have some friends for trukey around here and already primed the on what we needed, I also made arragements with a studio.
I can´t remember what size or format these voice cues should have, maybe I can help out, next year.

We had a CC5 mod in planning, which is Cambrai 1917. We collected a big pile of data and fotos from the site in France last year. We also had outlones of the maps to make. But with the retirement of Sbufkle, who kept our HP and collected the data, everything come to stalemate I would say. Don´t know when we get along again. So, if you get our mod on the way you have the credit of having made the first WWI mod for CC5!

How is your mod coming along? Do you need some data on turkish and allied forces? What weapon data are you using?
I offer my help as far as I can.

cheers

diggin´robat

www.greatwargames.com

#3:  Author: JoscelinLocation: Turkey PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:15 am
    —
Well, i am Turkish, so if there's anything i can do to help, just let me know.

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1