Cheers lads!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

#1: Cheers lads! Author: BombardierLocation: England PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:49 pm
    —
Just wanted to thank all involved in developing GJS, just installed it and it blew my socks off!

Absolutely flippin' brilliant! No more having to command the miserable Yanks, we get to fight the war from the British perspective for once, and about time! :brit

I'm no techie, but the map creation, unit development and the strategic overview must have taken bloody ages, only to be made free to all and sundry. Straight to Heaven for you lot!

Again, many thanks to all involved.

Bombardier :happy1

#2:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:24 am
    —
One of the best mods, no doubt! A new version is also do out pretty soon too Smile

Come join us in Gamespy for a head2head match.

#3:  Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:25 am
    —
yes like mac said when your finnished playin with yourself {theres another word for that } join us at gamespy for a real contest... plenty of newbies there to hone your skills on an a few old war dogs too..

#4:  Author: BombardierLocation: England PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:38 am
    —
Cheers for the invitations, give me a little while to adapt to GJS and the responsiblilty of commanding my fellow countrymen (no more bayonet charges over open ground with a callous disregard to casualties) and I'll join you on that great battlefield in the ether.

I'm brewing up, fancy a cuppa?

Bombardier :bye

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1