Ingame videos
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Ingame videos Author: Colossos PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:54 am
    —
Hi all,

I just tested how to make ingame videos of the CC games. It works for all the CC games but I have only did a small test for CC2. You can find it on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZZ6pw31LzY
The quality isnt very good and it is very short but I can improve that and it was just a test. If someone is interested I'll make better and longer videos for CC5.
It would be fun to see real ingame fire fights between different people instead of the static screenshots.

Colossos

#2:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:10 pm
    —
How do you take these videos colossos, what program do you use to do it?

#3:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:28 am
    —
How do I download it?

Colossus can you upload it to the site? Info is at the bottom, I'd like to add it to the site.

#4:  Author: sample PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:45 am
    —
mooxe wrote:
How do I download it?

Colossus can you upload it to the site? Info is at the bottom, I'd like to add it to the site.

on youtube there is no download link; there are some convertors but for me it didn't worked.

Last edited by sample on Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total

#5:  Author: Nembo PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:54 pm
    —
To download the movies you need Mozilla Firefox and a plugin, dont remeber which.

#6:  Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:26 pm
    —
Nice video, a longer one would be nice Smile

#7:  Author: Colossos PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:36 pm
    —
I will post a small tutorial on how I make the ingame videos. Does anyone know a good site to upload files? Because i have some example videos but dont find a good site to upload them. I dont want to upload on youtube.com because it screws up the detail level too much and the uploading is a bit slow.
The biggest problem is the file size of the videos but I try to overcome that problem by using sony vegas 6.0. For the moment I need around 20 MB for a 1 minute movie but this is with the highest level of detail and shows the entire gaming screen.

Thx.
Colossos

Edit: take a look at
http://www.esnips.com/doc/3359449d-6960-482c-8453-6373ab8393e1/colossos5.wmv

#8:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:52 pm
    —
You can upload them here, and then I will make them available for public download. Scroll down to the bottom of this webpage and you will see uploading instructions in bold text.

#9:  Author: Colossos PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:24 am
    —
Ok mooxe,

i have uploaded two small movies. Watch the sniper taking out a whole zugfuhrteam. Let me know what you think.

Colossos

#10:  Author: RyzLocation: Boston, MA PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:50 am
    —
Colossos wrote:
Ok mooxe,

i have uploaded two small movies. Watch the sniper taking out a whole zugfuhrteam. Let me know what you think.

Colossos

What program did you use to record the video?

#11:  Author: jerjesLocation: Argentina PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:32 am
    —
I think he used AutoScreenRecorder 2.0 free.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1