Pzt Gruppe vs RD Clan: Reports
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

#1: Pzt Gruppe vs RD Clan: Reports Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:48 pm
    —

Pzt CC Gruppe armees have landed in the land of RD and launched a full scale invasion against the forces of the Red Devils Clan.

Direct link to the public access war reports thread @ Pzt:
http://www.xsorbit3.com/users/battlehqclosecombat/index.cgi?board=Pzt_CC_Gruppe&action=display&num=1160365379

If you can't get in with that, as some apparently have probs with the direct thread link, then....
Reports are in the Main Public area of Pzt forum stickied at the top. Here:
http://www.xsorbit3.com/users/battlehqclosecombat/index.cgi

Last edited by Pzt_Wruff on Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Campaign File Author: speziam PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:10 pm
    —
Can I get a copy of this campaign file? It looks awesome!

#3:  Author: shoe1111Location: Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:49 pm
    —
hey wruff!
you still do the best AARs in the business.
long time no see, hows life?

#4:  Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:49 pm
    —
Shoe! Hey man :Cool

Doin good comrade. Pzt busier than ever and waging war without end for almost 3 years now. Twisted Evil

Good to see you man. I still have you on my GS buddies list 'cause I know you'll be back playin' CC.

To update everyone on the stat of this war. Pzt broke through to Caen (allied western supply) which cut off the allied western front, and also revealed a critical supply bug out of Pegasus Bridge (allied east supply) road to Benouville. Allies should have still gotten supply out of Pegasus, but rather all their BG's were cut off (No supply comming out of Pegasus on the road to Benouville). No fuel whatsoever. Bugged.
So rather than play around the bug and making Caen off limits to Pzt, etc..., both clans agreed to truce it there and rather play another war using a revised/fixed file. So this war was cancelled. Both teams are still on deck to fight another war, to begin in the next 2 weeks using the big revised version.

The revised file is GC style. It's big and it's brutal. Loosely based on this file, but many changes and bigger, and longer time line.
I sent it to RD last week. They will choose their side this week and we'll begin shortly therafter.
So another war very soon. As usual I will edit Pzt AAR's for public consumption.

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1