Bloody Omaha Update
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Bloody Omaha

#1: Bloody Omaha Update Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:04 am
    —
The CC5 Data Workbook has been updated so that it's calculations match Atomic's original calculations;
http://www.closecombat.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9917&page=9

So I have updated the Bloody Omaha v1.3 beta files adding the following changes;
6) Fixed US Vehicle #49 M20 AC Gun 2 Fire Angle changed to 255=360 degrees (Vehicles.adb)
7) Changed/recalculated vehicle "Best Mount", "Best Gun" and "Best Kill" ratings (Vehicles.adb)
Cool Changed/Fixed the ammo count. Thanks Senior Drill for the CC5 Data Workbook. (Alteams.adb, Geteams.adb and Soldiers.adb)

The Bloody Omaha v1.3 beta files released before had the following changes;
1) Changed D3 map VL's; "none" to "Maison" and "to St-Laurent-s-Mer" to "route secondaire: for the dirt road west (D3.btd)
2) Changed Exit1 map; rotated all VL's 1 spot clock wise to line up better with the strat map (Exit.btd)
3) Changed US Soldier in the 4.2CM mortar team from weapon 43 "Walther P38" to 6 "M1 Carbine" (Soldier.adb)
4) Fixed Stlaurnt map as 2 VL's showed on the mini map that were not supposed to be there (Stlaurnt.btd)
5) Fixed German Opel 3.7cm FlaK by adding a new wreck to use instead of the US M3 wreck (Vehicles.adb and Wrecks.azp)

A complete updated single zip file; BloodyOmahaV13.zip, including the submods has been uploaded to the CCS ftp server please add this to the
download area.... Thank you.

Last edited by Tejszd on Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total

#2:  Author: BranchmanLocation: Saint-Germain-en-Laye(France) PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:38 pm
    —
Very Happy unfortunately, I think the following link is broken...

#3:  Author: Gen_JackLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:46 pm
    —
I am assuming not, since it is not listed, but will ask anyway. Have the tracers been turned back on?

#4:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:26 am
    —
Branchman - The link to the CC5 Data Workbook has been updated.

RD_Gen_Jack - And tracers have not been fixed....

CCS - Thank you for adding the file to the download section!
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=53

Last edited by Tejszd on Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total

#5:  Author: yuma PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:23 am
    —
thanks and glad to see you are still working on this under appreciated mod tejszd. time for a bloody omaha campaign i would say Very Happy

#6:  Author: kukov PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:12 pm
    —
hello everyone i'm new just installed the bloody omaha plugin after 10mins of fiddling with files its worked Laughing

looking forward to playing this mod cheers

#7: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:15 am
    —
did u update any of these which u nominated 6 months ago?

Quote:
TJ: Having a list and actually doing it are two different things;

TO DO:
Add .30cal M1917A1 (water cooled) as it was still being used
Change FO's to direct fire (only the AI should get indirect in a vetmod)
Change/Fix M4 dozer wreck graphic
Change/Fix M4 dozer graphic
Change/Fix M4 tank wreck graphic
Change/Fix DD M4A1 graphic
Change/Fix .30cal M1917A1 graphic
Change M8 HMC gun M3 75mm L40 to gun 75mm M
Change ranger M3 SMG to Thompsons
Reduce the number of smoke grenades available

Dima has agreed/sent me his Utah vehicle graphics to use.

#8:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:13 am
    —
ANZAC_Lord4war,

No, like I said in my post, "Having a list and actually doing it are two different things". I said back then I didn't have much time and what little time I have for CC is split between Bloody Omaha, Meuse and a bit of playing.

#9: Ohh Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:15 am
    —
I C,

Stalky

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Bloody Omaha

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1