Stratmap and depots
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

#1: Stratmap and depots Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:48 am
    —
I have not been surprised to read that the stratmap and the location of the supply depots have been seen right by the beginning as a matter of concern.
Thus, I would like to point out:

1) SDK is unique against all other CC5 mods as the campaign is not representing a linear, continuous front between two armies. You have to understand that the main part of the campaign is an encircling operation, for
which the stock game has NOT been made for.
Thus, I have been obliged to do with that.
2) There are 3 big german supply depots in the 2 airports and the Alexeïevka map, close to them. These are located I believe exactly where they have to be.
3) I have added a lot of SMALL german supply depots in the south of the
stratmap. Why? a) because the german forces of the Wintergewitter operation will need fuel when they will appear on the stratmap! b) small because I did not want any anihilated kessel german BG reappearing on the Aksai the day after.... With this depots locations and size, those ones will reappear inside the Kessel.

If you feel that this can be improved, don't hesitate to make propositions in that way.

Cheers
PJ

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1