CC5 on line
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: CC5 on line Author: oresteLocation: Maputo, Mozambique PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:20 pm
    —
I'd like to play CC5 on line, is there anybody playing on line? How I can contact people for gaming? Probably is a naive question, but I just entered as a member and I have to learn a lot. Cheers

#2:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:47 pm
    —
Join us over at www.gamespy.com

Look forward to seeing you there!

#3:  Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:31 pm
    —
as mac said... welcome, head to head is the best way to learn.. gamespy is the place to be... plenty of newbies and old warriors,,

#4:  Author: I_AM_LONO PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:02 am
    —
Right on, always looking forward to new players and their own unique strategies. Let us know your gamespy name and what times you think you will be on Very Happy

#5:  Author: oresteLocation: Maputo, Mozambique PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:30 pm
    —
Pzt_Mac wrote:
Join us over at www.gamespy.com

Look forward to seeing you there!

I visited that site, I clicked on "Join now" button and, as usual, appears sex adv. I feel quite upset with these tricks.

Is there any more serious site where is possible to play seriously without having all time half naked girls?

War simulation should not include sexy girls..... (just an opinion of course)

Cheers

#6:  Author: AT_MarkIVG PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:13 am
    —
It's True, half naked girls are annoying, they should be totally naked. But, I have nevr seen that at game spy (NOT EVEN HALF NAKED) Try d/l it here, because GS is where it's at.

See u soon mate

MARK

#7:  Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:16 am
    —
half naked girls... hmmm.. maybe it was just some of those Pzt clan boys in drag...

#8:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:48 am
    —
Blackstump wrote:
half naked girls... hmmm.. maybe it was just some of those Pzt clan boys in drag...

LoL, you wish stumpy Wink

I tried the link I posted - all games, no naked ladies. Not sure what to tell you, othere than try again!

#9:  Author: jerjesLocation: Argentina PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:46 am
    —
Just a question: do you HAVE to suscribe to be able to play in GS???

#10:  Author: roonburg PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:13 am
    —
No. Not registering means you get adds but there really aren't that many of them. maybe one or two per time you log in. Just close them and they dont come back.

#11:  Author: jerjesLocation: Argentina PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:04 pm
    —
Ok, thanks roonburg

#12:  Author: Pzt_CoyoteLocation: Zwolle, The Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:44 pm
    —
damn double post Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Pzt_Coyote on Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

#13:  Author: Pzt_CoyoteLocation: Zwolle, The Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:47 pm
    —
Pzt_Mac wrote:
Blackstump wrote:

LoL, you wish stumpy Wink

I tried the link I posted - all games, no naked ladies. Not sure what to tell you, othere than try again!

I found them Laughing

http://insider.ign.com/insider_upgrade.html This is under the JOIN TODAY button somewhere down in the list on the left Smile Mac how dare you lead him to this... this... this... hmmm *drewl* Shocked

Anyway, you don't have to join anything, just download gamespy, install and register and off you go for some serious action...without halfnaked babes tho Mad

#14:  Author: OneManArmy PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:02 am
    —
How exactly do you play online? I went to gamespy/IGN and I'm already a registered member there, but how do I found out how to play online? Anyone link me please? And when I do try to go online it just takes me back to the main page on the game, any thoughts on that?

#15:  Author: oresteLocation: Maputo, Mozambique PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:14 am
    —
OneManArmy wrote:
How exactly do you play online? I went to gamespy/IGN and I'm already a registered member there, but how do I found out how to play online? Anyone link me please? And when I do try to go online it just takes me back to the main page on the game, any thoughts on that?

I have a similar problem, but I suppose that we can deal through the forum, deciding day and time, notify it to the forum and, finally, have our battle.

I am available any time, better night GMT time. CC5 of course.

Bye

#16:  Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:17 am
    —
when you go to gs join the close combat room...

#17:  Author: oresteLocation: Maputo, Mozambique PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:22 am
    —
Blackstump wrote:
when you go to gs join the close combat room...

I did it hundreds times, but no opponents, I do not know whether I'm smelling badly or something's wrong with the room.

I'd like to play cc5 online Mad

#18:  Author: OneManArmy PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:25 am
    —
When I try to launch the Gamespy arcade it asks for my email address, I type in the one I registered with and it says it doesn't exist. So I sign up from another email and get the same message.

#19:  Author: oresteLocation: Maputo, Mozambique PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:31 am
    —
OneManArmy wrote:
When I try to launch the Gamespy arcade it asks for my email address, I type in the one I registered with and it says it doesn't exist. So I sign up from another email and get the same message.

It happened to me too but with Firefox, I had no problems with IE

#20:  Author: oresteLocation: Maputo, Mozambique PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:35 am
    —
OneManArmy wrote:

It happened to me too but with Firefox, I had no problems with IE

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2