Close Combat RAF Regiment
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Marines, RAF Regt & Anti Terrorism

#1: Close Combat RAF Regiment Author: BeefyBayonet PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:13 am
    —
Hi all.

New to the forum today and already in need of a bit of help. I was searching for a bit of information on the RAF Regiment on google and came across an article for CC RAF Regt. I am an ex member of the RAF Regiment and was interested to see this. So I have been doing a bit of further searching but as yet haven't found out whether this has just been developed as an RAF Regt tool only or whether it will be released as a new version of CC.

If anyone out there has any info on this I would love to hear from you.

Cheers in advance guys.

#2: Re: Close Combat RAF Regiment Author: sample PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:32 pm
    —
The CC RAF Regiment was developed only for RAF Regiment (same as CCM for USMC) for training purposes. It wasn't released yet for comercial purposes.

regards

#3: correct Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:29 am
    —
i tested the RAF CC, it was good, but its deleted now, and its for RAF eyes only so to say. maybe in some years to come they may release like CCM was by marines, but knowing RAF....unlikely!

#4:  Author: Senior_DrillLocation: 22134 PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:20 pm
    —
On top of all everyone else has said, CCRAF, or RAFReg as they call it, is tightly controlled within the Regiment. The only ones that have the discs are Training Cell, RAF Honington.

#5:  Author: BeefyBayonet PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:06 am
    —
Thanks for all your help guys. I will see if I can get in contact with anyone on RTS at Honington.

Cheers again.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Marines, RAF Regt & Anti Terrorism

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1