Game Crashes Between Maps
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

#1: Game Crashes Between Maps Author: Accuracy13 PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:51 pm
    —
Sad
I tried to make a multi map 6 battle campaign, however when you go from the first to the second maps the game crashes. It gets to "Loading Map Graphics" and then crashes. The second map I am using is the one that has the oasis on it. I made a little test scenario and the map is fine in single battle, it is only when i try to make a campaign that I have the problem. Anyone out there have any ideas I would appreciate it.

Thanks

#2:  Author: yukongoldLocation: Whitehorse,Canada PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:22 am
    —
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=561

Hope this helps
Cheers

#3: Re: Game Crashes Between Maps Author: DemiurgLocation: Belarus, Minsk PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:32 pm
    —
Accuracy13 wrote:
Sad
I tried to make a multi map 6 battle campaign, however when you go from the first to the second maps the game crashes. It gets to "Loading Map Graphics" and then crashes. The second map I am using is the one that has the oasis on it. I made a little test scenario and the map is fine in single battle, it is only when i try to make a campaign that I have the problem. Anyone out there have any ideas I would appreciate it.

Thanks

If you use only maps CC5, CCM, RTB any error do not arise. It is possible to create historical scenario from 5 maps.
But I once again shall check up all. Confused

#4:  Author: Accuracy13 PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:32 pm
    —
Thanks for the input. The first map I was using was Maqtua and the second was Midrid1 both maps that came with it.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1