Why can't the CCM be hosted on the site??
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Marines, RAF Regt & Anti Terrorism

#1: Why can't the CCM be hosted on the site?? Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:00 pm
    —
I live in Turkey and don't have the chance to find the game around here. And the marine corps magazine and that stuff, i can't do that either. So why is the CCM not hosted on this site? Because of the copyright stuff? (sorry I don't understand the copyright business much:) ) Still, why don't people put a torrent or something?

Also it was said that the CC2 was hosted on CCS but i can not find it. Could you give me the link?

#2: ... Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:58 am
    —
i have heard 'emuel' peer to peer sharing has cc1/2/3/4/5/ccm/ftf .iso cd images for download, so to has limewire (sometimes). but i have all the original disks...so no need!

#3: Re: Why can't the CCM be hosted on the site?? Author: sample PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:36 pm
    —
because it is illegal, unless there is some comercial agreement between the owners of the games and the site rulers

regards

#4:  Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:58 pm
    —
Are all games in cds or someones are in dvd (4 & 5) Confused

#5: yes Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:00 am
    —
ALL are cd's and originally individual.
i originally bought cc1,loaded and never got back, till ross gave me the one i sold him years before! then i borrowed cc2, (hated) and got a copy of cc3 originally, then went out and bought the CC trilogy(cc1/2/3 with official patches already installed),then borrowed cciv(also disliked) then bought CCV(originally disliked/hated)till GJS came out...then fell in love!
also bought CC FTF, played twice!! kool video.

i heard cc3 is now a bit of a collectors item/hard to get, around 50+ quid in the UK.
i saw CCV at local EB and harvey norman for $10 AUD(SSI classic re release)so if anybody sends me about 10USD/pounds/euro(approx with postage), ill send em new in plastic....

#6: Re: yes Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:13 pm
    —
ANZAC_Tack wrote:

i heard cc3 is now a bit of a collectors item/hard to get.

yeah i know, i hate how it cost so much for an old yet good game, it's like 32.00 US dollars on e-bay

Later people

#7: actually Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:47 am
    —
on emuel today i saw cc1/cc2/cc3/cc4/cc5/ccftf and ccm3.1 .iso files for downloading!, BUT REMEMBER ITS ALL ILLEGAL, AND SOME DONT WORK WITHOUT 'A' ORIGINAL CC DISK!(though the no cd does work around this)

i personally downloaded the free demo's of all games(all still hosted somewhere if u google it) to try, then buy appropriate disks as needed!

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Marines, RAF Regt & Anti Terrorism

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1