Name files
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Op Market Garden

#1: Name files Author: Arvaker PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:37 pm
    —
In CCV there was a name file of Russian names to be used for the Osttruppen. However, as I recall it in game the Osttruppen had German names. So, I don't know if it is possible to have more than two name files in CCV.

So, if it is possible to have several name files, and you don't already have this sovled, I volunteer to make a British name file. I'm also curious if it is possible to have a Polish name file.

Regards

#2: Re: Name files Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:42 pm
    —
Arvaker wrote:
In CCV there was a name file of Russian names to be used for the Osttruppen. However, as I recall it in game the Osttruppen had German names. So, I don't know if it is possible to have more than two name files in CCV.

So, if it is possible to have several name files, and you don't already have this sovled, I volunteer to make a British name file. I'm also curious if it is possible to have a Polish name file.

Regards

I Believe Drew (rsr mod) allready solved this problem in his mod he even made a file full with names for a huge amount of country's dunno if poland is included in to it. any way thanks for the suggestion Wink it will be taken care of

Cheers

Buck

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Op Market Garden

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1